talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Headphones and Headsets for music and gaming

football forum

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

I thought about Google (Since everything I have is Google) but nope. 

Maybe the Beats, but still can't find anything. 

I want to try the Jabra Active 75Ts but I cant find anyone saying that the voice quality is any good and the battery life is rather poor from prolonged use as well.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

i've owned a pair of these. I can say that the sound quality is very good with the mic especially with the isolation factor that is kicked in when doing VoIP calls or even gaming. The only downside is that band on the top of the bar and the fact that the ear cups tend to heat up your ears every now and then. If you're in the shop for some quality gaming/VOIP headphones and want to save some money while doing so try the HyperX Cloud series. They not only save some money but also offer exceptional voice clarity.

Do any hyper X models come with Bluetooth connectivity though? 

1 hour ago, Eco said:

Usually use the Jabra Evolve 80 so work calls. They work so well, and are noise cancelling and have never had any issues. 

A7990397_mv2.jpg

I wish I could find a good pair of wireless 'buds', but I have tired a couple now and they either fall out, have poor quality, or last about 3 hours. 

For me it MUST be wireless. At the moment our childcare is shutdown and have 2 and 4 y.o running around I am constantly neefing to jump up and run out of to attend to some issue Midway through a meeting... The cord is tangling, ripping/bending out of the USB slot I can't take it any longer. 

Just now, Harry said:

For me it MUST be wireless. At the moment our childcare is shutdown and have 2 and 4 y.o running around I am constantly neefing to jump up and run out of to attend to some issue Midway through a meeting... The cord is tangling, ripping/bending out of the USB slot I can't take it any longer. 

I specifically wanted a corded one so I didn't have to deal with charging as sometimes my calls can last hours. 

I also want a pair of wireless, but haven't been able to find anything up to snuff. 

• Subscriber

I'm extremely happy with my JBL LIVE 500BT. Posted a few months ago, but I'm still blown away by its battery life. Legit holds for about 33-35 hours on single charge. For less than a 100€, I consider it a great buy.

IMG_3771-500x375.jpg

9 minutes ago, nudge said:

I'm extremely happy with my JBL LIVE 500BT. Posted a few months ago, but I'm still blown away by its battery life. Legit holds for about 33-35 hours on single charge. For less than a 100€, I consider it a great buy.

IMG_3771-500x375.jpg

I bought their buds, but they were awful. Sounds was okay, but they would stay on my ear for the life of me and drove me nuts. 

That is a good price though, and I'll certainly check those out. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

I bought their buds, but they were awful. Sounds was okay, but they would stay on my ear for the life of me and drove me nuts. 

That is a good price though, and I'll certainly check those out. 

Just try them out before buying, as they have a bit of a tight fit. Perfect for me, as my ears fit nicely into the leather earcups fully, and the headband is still tight enough to use while exercising. I use it for hours non stop and feel very comfortable, but for someone with larger head/ears or someone who's pressure-sensitive  it might be too tight for extended wear, I suspect.

There's also a version with noise cancelling that costs just a few euros more, but I personally don't need it so went with this one. Blocks the outside noise very well still, and for other times there's the TalkThru/Ambient Aware modes. 

All in all, that's a great pair of budget headphones. Didn't expect it to be that good, only bought it because I urgently needed one and the shop didn't have much choice.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Harry said:

Do any hyper X models come with Bluetooth connectivity though? 

They do but I think for that price the Steelseries  you pointed out earlier would be a better choice and they'd have BT to help as well.

Archived