talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tuesday 11th April - Juventus 3-0 Barcelona

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

They've always played this formation...?

It's very defensive and it'll be more so today I think. I can see the lines being extremely close together instead of them playing the way they do every week in Serie 'A''. 

3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

It's very defensive and it'll be more so today I think. I can see the lines being extremely close together instead of them playing the way they do every week in Serie 'A''. 

Since the start of the season they have played this. They played it against Porto just recently where Sandro and Alves boomed forward to provide the width whereas they are essentially playing with 4 attacking players. 

Just now, Berserker said:

How so?, is an offensive line-up with Mandzukic as a left winger.

Mandžukić as a left winger smells to me of Eto'o as the same thing for Inter once upon a time. I'll place a bet on Juve playing counter attacking football today... Let's see... 

• Administrator

Barca fucking frustrate me giving it to Ter Stegen on his line putting him under pressure. Embarrassing when the time comes when a player closes him down too quickly and he blocks a clearance and scores. Just get it out of danger ffs.

Right now unless it changes, this is the deja vu with the away PSG performance in Paris.

Brilliant by Juventus so far and nothing like what I was saying.  Pressing high and the Barça players are all way too slow.

Just now, SirBalon said:

Right now unless it changes, this is the deja vu with the away PSG performance in Paris.

Brilliant by Juventus so far and nothing like what I was saying.  Pressing high and the Barça players are all way too slow.

I'm sure the cheating will begin in earnest from Barcelona soon enough.

• Administrator

Didn't realise Juve's home record was as strong as it was. 32 home games undefeated. not lost a European home game for something like 40 matches? 

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

12 minutes in and I already want to throttle Steve McManaman.

12 minutes was generous.

about 12 seconds for me. (yes that is normal for me :ph34r: )

• Subscriber
Just now, Cicero said:

Messi has turned into a right prick recently 

Talking about the call for the card? He's been doing that for a while now hasn't he? Still don't think its the right thing to try and instigate the ref but it does happen a lot

5 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Talking about the call for the card? He's been doing that for a while now hasn't he? Still don't think its the right thing to try and instigate the ref but it does happen a lot

He's been back mouthing officials for a while now

• The title was changed to Tuesday 11th April - Juventus 3-0 Barcelona
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived