talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wednesday 12th April - Bayern Munich 1-2 Real Madrid

12 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Real will probably go on and win the double now I think. They don't look anything special in the way they play but getting results is all that matters and they certainly know how to get the results they need. I also think they will comfortably win the clasico now as any strong side in Europe could tonk this Barcelona side at home currently.

They are very efficient at what they do. Cross it wide and hope  Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema, Morata, Pepe, Varane, or Ramos get to the end of it. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Machado said:

Nothing like good old Fusion :100_pray:

I'm a big Messi fan just like I have proved for many years at TFF but someone has to keep telling the truth to these biased Barcelona muchachos.:ay:

6 minutes ago, Teso Dos Bichos said:

Come on now chris, Barcelona has the best player in the World. ^_^ have a little optisim. 

But what use is that if he creates chances from nothing and other players completely bottle the chances? There is only so much one man can do. It's a team game and the team as a whole aren't functioning at all at the moment, while Real are winning games whether they play well or not. I can't see anything other than an easy win for them in the clasico at this point.

Just now, Cicero said:

They are very efficient at what they do. Cross it wide and hope  Ronaldo, Bale, Benzema, Morata, Pepe, Varane, or Ramos get to the end of it. 

I watched them against Leganes the other week when Zidane started their second string, and they played far nicer football on the eye than the first team for me. It was eye catching stuff, even if they did nearly screw up at one point in the game.

59 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

But what use is that if he creates chances from nothing and other players completely bottle the chances? There is only so much one man can do. It's a team game and the team as a whole aren't functioning at all at the moment, while Real are winning games whether they play well or not. I can't see anything other than an easy win for them in the clasico at this point.

I watched them against Leganes the other week when Zidane started their second string, and they played far nicer football on the eye than the first team for me. It was eye catching stuff, even if they did nearly screw up at one point in the game.

Their (Real Madrid) second string DO play much better quality football. It's a whole different scenario with those youngsters and Isco also shines with them like he does with Spain.

In actual fact it's a negative showing on the coaching side of things because there's no way in hell a coach changes his vision on how the game should be played because of the age of the side. They're more positive and the ball becomes the protagonist instead of the "names".

Aside from that, their football has been dire this season with massive criticism from their own biggest defenders in the media. But... And it's an important but... They keep on winning and their semi collapse a couple of months back was healed with a more pragmatic approach so as to not subject their poor defence to the reality. What Bayern did in the first half is what should be happening to Real week in week out but they collapsed after Vidal took a penalty like a retard. 

• Subscriber
On 4/12/2017 at 0:59 PM, True Bender said:

Müller is not only half the striker Lewandowski is, but he doesn't even know where position himself anymore. He lacks match practise

My thoughts exactly about this match. Even with the control we had no finishing, and with Robben turned provider he had no outlet in Müller. 

A couple of wonder saves from Neuer keeps us alive in the tie. Lewy will play. The worry now is with no Martinez, Boateng getting hurt and Hummels still not healthy im fairly worried about a makeshift backline. Both Boa and Hummels are traveling to try, im hopeful at least one can partner with Alaba and have Bernat on the left. 

• Subscriber
34 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

But is he fully fit?

Debateable and we'll likely never no to what extent. The injury was a bruised shoulder if i remember right, with the rest hes had im fairly confident he would be close to 100% but of course i dont know the severity of it im just speculating B|

18 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Debateable and we'll likely never no to what extent. The injury was a bruised shoulder if i remember right, with the rest hes had im fairly confident he would be close to 100% but of course i dont know the severity of it im just speculating B|

If Bayern can concentrate on defending well and keeping tight lines, this is more than doable.  How they mustered that second half performance against you guys is very strange indeed because as I said in the first leg thread, Real have been extremely poor for a long time (ignore their results) and have been suffering against everyone both home and away.  I mean, look at their performance against a side that's presently on their knees right now like Sporting Gijón.

• Subscriber
18 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

If Bayern can concentrate on defending well and keeping tight lines, this is more than doable.  How they mustered that second half performance against you guys is very strange indeed because as I said in the first leg thread, Real have been extremely poor for a long time (ignore their results) and have been suffering against everyone both home and away.  I mean, look at their performance against a side that's presently on their knees right now like Sporting Gijón.

Im right there with you, this is all but over. Im just thankful Neuer was able to keep them out for a 3rd. Honestly i wasnt that impressed with Real until Martinez was sent off, but that should be expected with a squad with that much talent. 

Archived