talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Copa del Rey Final 2019: FC BARCELONA 1-2 VALENCIA CF

football forum

23 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

What do the fan boys want? Just complete and utter domination like Celtic in Scotland? 

That's kind of what I was thinking. They have won the league and people are still talking about sacking the manager. You can't win everything all the time

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

That's kind of what I was thinking. They have won the league and people are still talking about sacking the manager. You can't win everything all the time

Have you watched Barca at all under Valverde? Curious to know. 

7 hours ago, Cicero said:

Have you watched Barca at all under Valverde? Curious to know. 

I saw them at Old Trafford and both Liverpool games and against psv. They are by no means the most exciting Barca team ever but seems  a bit harsh to sack a manager after winning the league in my opinion

On 27/05/2019 at 04:34, Gunnersauraus said:

I saw them at Old Trafford and both Liverpool games and against psv. They are by no means the most exciting Barca team ever but seems  a bit harsh to sack a manager after winning the league in my opinion

I've complained all season that Hazard is our only influence up top. It is 2x worse at Barca with Messi. 

Messi, without any exaggeration, won Barca the league. Everything went through him. It's honestly embarrassing watching Valverde sabotage everything Barca is known for in a cultural sense. Attacking and flair football for a defensive set up. Roberto and Coutinho as the only attacking options whilst expecting Messi to save him again? He's done this all season with the same approach and it looks like Messi finally ran out of steam. 

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I've complained all season that Hazard is our only influence up top. It is 2x worse at Barca with Messi. 

Messi, without any exaggeration, won Barca the league. Everything went through him. It's honestly embarrassing watching Valverde sabotage everything Barca is known for in a cultural sense. Attacking and flair football for a defensive set up. Roberto and Coutinho as the only attacking options whilst expecting Messi to save him again? He's done this all season with the same approach and it looks like Messi finally ran out of steam. 

valverde is getting canned today so all of Barca supporters can take a sigh of relief. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived