talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Copa del Rey Final 2019: FC BARCELONA 1-2 VALENCIA CF

football forum

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was a poor performance last night and I'd actually say Real played better over 90 minutes, but there is just something about this fixture these days were Real simply never seem to get luck.

Good game overall, very competitive and before the goals, it could have gone either way. I'd have put my money on Real winning at that point though.

The positive from yesterday is Suarez getting 2 goals. He needs them going into the second half of the season.

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

For all the channels in the UK, this doesn't appear to be on any.

It’s not on any UK tv service. Even Eleven Sports who had the rights for the quarter-finals and semi-finals hasn’t managed to come to an agreement with the RFEF in this case (has nothing to do with the LFP which runs La Liga) to transmit it onto UK tv services. We are Infact the only European country that won’t be showing it live on an available tv channel.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, ScoRoss said:

For all the channels in the UK, this doesn't appear to be on any.

Eleven Sports don't even have it for UK either.

0-2 Rodrigo for Valencia.  This is turning into a nightmare for Barça.  The crazy thing is Valencia have hardly had to do anything special with Barcelona dominating everything else other than create danger.

This is genuinely awful from Barca. Worst I’ve ever seen them. 

Valverde looks completely contempt with having zero attackers on the pitch. Messi has no one to pass to other than Alba who is Barca’s only threat. But hey, Valverde's son Coutinho still starts. 

Embarrassing. You’d expect this cowardice from Mourinho.  

9 minutes ago, Cicero said:

This is genuinely awful from Barca. Worst I’ve ever seen them. 

Valverde looks completely contempt with having zero attackers on the pitch. Messi has no one to pass to other than Alba who is Barca’s only threat. But hey, Valverde's son Coutinho still starts. 

Embarrassing. You’d expect this cowardice from Mourinho.  

The Coutinho situation is absolutely ridiculous.  I honestly can't wait till he leaves.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived