talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Women's Football

football forum

• 2 weeks later...

I'm watching man utd v arsenal. I've only seen arsenal one time this season and that was against Barcelona and we never had the ball so hard to gage how good we are. 

I think they will need to change the qualifying system after this. 20.0 is a ridiculous scoreline. And there have been lots of very heavy scorelines.  In some countries there is hardly any funding for womens football. These teams use to pre qualify so I dont know why they changed it 

4 hours ago, Stan said:

Looks like a really good attendance at the Women's FA Cup final.

Chelsea currently leading 1-0 against Arsenal.

Chelsea won 3.0. Couldnt watch it because I was working. It was actually last years fa cup final that got delayed because of covid 

Barcelona men may have gone out the champions league tonight but the women wont be. Arsenal play them tomorrow. As I've said before Barcelona play the best womens football  I have ever seen. Whether they are better than the usa team I dont know but their football is more entertaining in my opinion. They have won every game this season. If we get a draw we are through but it's a tough ask