Women's Football

football forum

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator
56 minutes ago, Reluctant Striker said:

Villa 4 - 3 Man City in opening game of the new WSL season.

Amazing result. The comparison of the teams has been much like the men's sides. In fact Villa only in their 3rd season in the WSL.

England's Euro winning full back Rachel Daly had signed for Villa, as a forward & scored 2.

Huge result considering the difference in stature in teams and finances around. 

Spanish football chiefs demand that the Women's team beg forgiveness after refusing to play for the coach Jorge Vilda... The players are claiming that his regime is affecting their health and emotional state.. 

Spanish football chiefs demand squad ‘ask for forgiveness’ after women’s team refuse to play for coach (msn.com)

GettyImages-1421402602.jpg

1 hour ago, Stan said:

@Gunnersaurus Chelsea vs West Ham on BBC2.

West Ham just taken an early lead. West Ham's tallest player Brynjarsdottir heads in. 

1 all now. Chelsea dropping early points is good for arsenal.

Speaking of arsenal we reached the champions league group stages after beating Ajax 1.0 and 3.2 on aggregate.

Did you watch that video I posted out of internet?

Edited by Gunnersaurus

9 hours ago, Gunnersaurus said:

@Bluewolf Do you live in London? I tried to get tickets for the usa match in a couple of weeks but couldn't. I think they need to sort out the ticket exchange sceme because I'm sure some tickets could be resold 

As good as mate.. Close enough to the royalty and just far enough away from the smell of the peasants.. B| And when I say peasants I mean Brentford and the like...  

I am sure there must be some still out there but depends on which ticket outlet you trust enough to purchase from..

Here for example

England women versus USA women tickets | Wembley Stadium (livefootballtickets.com)