talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Zlatan Ibrahimović

football forum

1 hour ago, Stick With Azeem said:

Well i can see your point but Zlatan was just having a purple patch playing in a team filled with stars like Zlatan, Zlatan etc

Doesnt mean he's technically better than Zlatan who could play in any system. 

Zlatan’s system. Is there any other????

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.3ca6a140be241a61d784cc7a47ac73b5.png

Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores a perfect hat-trick after claim he's 'best by far' in MLS

_107954432_hi055403270.jpg

The 37-year-old bagged a perfect hat trick days after claiming he is "by far" the best player in the league

When you claim you're "like a Ferrari" in a league full of "Fiats" you'd better back it up.

Well yet again, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has proved he's as good as his word.

Earlier in the week, the 37-year-old LA Galaxy striker was asked whether he was still the best player in the MLS, given Los Angeles FC forward Carlos Vela is the top scorer this season.

Answer: "By far. Because if he's [Vela] in his prime. How old is he? 29. And he's playing in MLS and he's in his prime. When I was 29 [I was in Europe]. Big difference."

FULL REPORT

_107954439_latan.jpg

It’s got to a point that he has to be put in amongst the greatest of all time. I would have to reshuffle a few coz he has to be put in there.

Infact I reckon he’s been quite underrated but part of that is of his own making by missing too many years in nonsensical leagues (with all due respects).

• 2 weeks later...

I think he has a point, just don't think a play-off style system work in football. Especially when you get into the later rounds where you're not really at an advantage with your seeding as you're playing home and away. I get why they do it as its used in all of their other major sports. 

• 2 months later...
14 hours ago, True Blue said:

I remember when he joined Manchester United and conquered England.

Yeah another that didn't happen Zlatan.

I hate Zlatan. He talks like he's won multiple CL titles and World Cups by himself. But he hasn't won either. Obviously a very talented player, one of the most talented around in the time he was a player, but his arrogance is ridiculous.

7 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I hate Zlatan. He talks like he's won multiple CL titles and World Cups by himself. But he hasn't won either. Obviously a very talented player, one of the most talented around in the time he was a player, but his arrogance is ridiculous.

He was in the best clubs in their prime, he obviously won titles and scored goals. However lot of players did better than him, he is just a loud mouth that impresses kids and Soggy Baguettes. Can't stand the big nosed cunt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

To old Zlat, nice last time but no thank's this time around if the rumours are genuine. :coffee:

Quote.thumb.png.d40067211a974dc2d341fe3ff23916d3.png

Manchester United could be tempted to try to bring striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic back to Old Trafford. The 38-year-old ex-Sweden international will be a free agent as his contract with MLS side LA Galaxy is about to end. (TuttoMercatoWeb, via Mail)

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.4e4325167e9c4fd3759e9715c99bc488.png

Former LA Galaxy and Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 38, is demanding almost £900,000 a month to return to Serie A, where he has played for Juventus, Inter Milan and AC Milan. Milan, Bologna and Napoli are among the clubs interested in signing the ex-Sweden international. (Mail on Sunday)

Archived