• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Gigs

football forum

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...

Just bought tickets on Friday night to the Trnsmt festival in Glasgow for July 10th this year. 

Liam Gallagher headlining. 

Was absolutely buzzing but just wish I'd not booked the tickets when pissed!! it's not even been confirmed as it's going ahead!!!

• Subscriber
56 minutes ago, Devil said:

Just bought tickets on Friday night to the Trnsmt festival in Glasgow for July 10th this year. 

Liam Gallagher headlining. 

Was absolutely buzzing but just wish I'd not booked the tickets when pissed!! it's not even been confirmed as it's going ahead!!!

Sorry buddy, bad news from here in the Bonnie land.

Will Trnsmt be Cancelled?

TRNSMT organisers are still optimistic the Scots festival will still go ahead this year despite news of Glastonbury's cancellation. ... However, TRNSMT 2021 cancellation fears have grown today after it was announced Glastonbury Festival has been shelved for the second year in a row.21 Jan 2021

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/trnsmt-boss-optimistic-2021-event-23361274

Just now, CaaC (John) said:

Sorry buddy, bad news from here in the Bonnie land.

Will Trnsmt be Cancelled?

TRNSMT organisers are still optimistic the Scots festival will still go ahead this year despite news of Glastonbury's cancellation. ... However, TRNSMT 2021 cancellation fears have grown today after it was announced Glastonbury Festival has been shelved for the second year in a row.21 Jan 2021

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/trnsmt-boss-optimistic-2021-event-23361274

Months old that mate, that was well before the new steps were announced for leaving lockdown. 

I'm optimistic but not that worried as I will get my money back. 

• Subscriber
28 minutes ago, Devil said:

Months old that mate, that was well before the new steps were announced for leaving lockdown. 

I'm optimistic but not that worried as I will get my money back. 

Aye, I realized that after I posted it and the wife said you might be lucky and it will go ahead as scheduled. :ay:

TRNSMT FESTIVAL

• 6 months later...

First gig since November 2019 for me today. Said I'd never do another Courteeners one after the amount of helmets that were there last time I saw them but the missus was desperate to go and being so long since we've been to one, I don't mind too much. Johnny Marr and Blossoms supporting too so should be good.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Went to see Paolo Nutini with the missus last night, absolutely rubbish gig.

She's more of a fan than me but even she was disappointed. He basically sang his new album and neglected his previous hits. 

Surely they sense the change in atmosphere when they play a song everyone loves one minute and then total flatness for the next four or five songs.

• 4 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Just got back from finally seeing Guns N Roses for the first time. Started a little meh but my fucking god these blokes played for 3 hours and 20 minutes. Insane. Epic night 

Did they pick you to go backstage with them?

• 2 months later...

Archived