Sassuolo vs Genoa
Torino vs SPAL

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, Stan said:

3-0 Samp. Napoli very poor.

In reality Napoli have been very poor in all of their games so far.  It's only because other teams they've played beforehand have for some reason collapsed.  Ancelotti is being found out...  He can't coach this type of club and this could be very damaging for him.  What's for sure is that Aurelio de Laurentiis big headedness with Maurizio Sarri is gonna come back to bite him in the arse.

The way Napoli are playing games is a total shambles and almost amateur-like.

The Italian press isn’t known to bow down to anyone and Cristiano Ronaldo is already getting reviews shrouded in mediocrity after three Serie ‘A’ games. Corriere dello Sport offer a front page today giving the Juventus star a mark of 5.5

1535906710_972402_1535906805_noticia_nor

22 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Napoli dropping points already has somewhat curbed my enthusiasm for the Italian league this season.

Unless something miraculous happens, Napoli under Ancelotti won't be challenging for anything this season. It goes to show what a coach is actually worth in the grand scheme of things.  Too many people think it's all about the players!

Unless a challenge comes from another quarter, I can't see anything else other than a total Juventus walkover this year.  And that's that Cristiano Ronaldo still hasn't even started ticking yet.  Let's see what Inter can do because they're the only ones with a semblance to show some metal other than the superior team of Napoli which is being badly coached.

8 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Unless something miraculous happens, Napoli under Ancelotti won't be challenging for anything this season. It goes to show what a coach is actually worth in the grand scheme of things.  Too many people think it's all about the players!

I agree. I don't think its coincidental that since six of the best recognised managers in the world began to manage in England, Premier League players performed a lot better in the last World Cup in contrast to Rio 2014.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived