talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

La Liga - Week 3 Fixtures - 31st Aug - 2nd Sept 2018

football forum

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't sign up for Eleven Sports in the end and if that game was anything to go by, I made the right decision, because the commentary was absolutely terrible and there's no post match coverage at all.

Poor start to the season for Valencia so far and they barely deserved anything from this game either. You'd expect them to pile on the pressure after Levante went a man down, but you could hardly tell. Rodrigo was especially wasteful when chances did come. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Got a conflict of interests after this one with family over from Naples and me wanting to see the Seville derby! Napoli are playing Sampdoria at the same time. :what:

you have a phone and a laptop right? 

Cast one to to your TV and watch the other game whichever one you don't choose.

I had Fiorentina vs Udinese on my phone earlier while casting this Barca game to TV from laptop.

Just now, Stan said:

you have a phone and a laptop right? 

Cast one to to your TV and watch the other game whichever one you don't choose.

I had Fiorentina vs Udinese on my phone earlier while casting this Barca game to TV from laptop.

I know, I usually do that with the Serie 'A' game on my iPad.  But I want the Seville derby on my tv while my wife says that's rude to make them watch the Napoli game on my iPad.  :dash3:

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I know, I usually do that with the Serie 'A' game on my iPad.  But I want the Seville derby on my tv while my wife says that's rude to make them watch the Napoli game on my iPad.  :dash3:

since when do men listen to their wives :ph34r: ?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived