• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's message to LA Galaxy fans: You will renew now

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Him coming back for a second spell and then not really doing much has damaged his legacy. Had he quit in the summer he would have been a cult hero.

Have to agree with this. When you look at all the success he has enjoyed in various countries his move to the MLS for retirement could have come a year earlier. The injury certainly didn't help but I think even he must have known it wasn't going to go as he wanted. Still, I reckon hes going to be a star there as he has all the attributes to be very entertaining as a striker.

3 hours ago, True Blue said:

I've heard United would win a treble when he arrived, also a title in the process. He ended up with a "treble" that included a community shield :ph34r:.

Conquered England no doubt :clown:

Hate seeing people tear ACLs, but Karma finally hit his arrogance. Best for both parties he moves on. 

• The title was changed to Zlatan Ibrahimovic Ready to Move to LA Galaxy
  • 6 months later...

Zlatan Ibrahimovic's message to LA Galaxy fans: You will renew now

As the MLS campaign prepares to move into its penultimate month, several clubs have begun nudging their fans to remind them about season ticket renewals.

Indeed, LA Galaxy have brought in the club's biggest gun to help persuade supporters to renew.

To drum up the numbers, Galaxy have emailed season ticket holders with a brief personal message (or potential threat) from none other than Zlatan Ibrahimovic himself.

Imagine the panic at finding a "Message From Zlatan" in your inbox. It may only contain seven words, but each is exponentially more intimidating than the last.

It wouldn't surprise us to see the StubHub Center operating a 100 percent capacity next year.

tenor.gif?itemid=5583470

Well Done Galaxy...well done. 

Archived