talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

August 2018 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

This was another convincing win in our eyes. By virtue of a very spirited and inspirational gardening post amongst some other quality posting this month, it would have taken a lot to top that. To my own surprise he'd only ever come 3rd place before but he's gone above and beyond this month, so our very clear winner for August 2018 is... 

@Bluewolf!

Here he is celebrating the moment he found out! 

Walking-old-man-cartwheels.gif

You're a real asset to the forum and a very valued member of it so keep it up mate :)

In 2nd and 3rd place were @Cicero and @Dr. Gonzo respectively. 

Have a good month all! 

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you think I have the energy for a project each month just to be winning this you can think again!! B|

.Image result for funny gardening gif 

Seriously though, It's much appreciated.

I would like to thank all those that thought I was worthy this month of such an honour...It must be hard picking just one person from all the good content we get on here... A lot of good effort and dedication goes into this place from a lot of people on a daily, weekly, monthly basis and it's one of the many reasons I enjoy logging on... 

Long may it continue... :D

5 hours ago, Stan said:

This was another convincing win in our eyes. By virtue of a very spirited and inspirational gardening post amongst some other quality posting this month, it would have taken a lot to top that. To my own surprise he'd only ever come 3rd place before but he's gone above and beyond this month, so our very clear winner for August 2018 is... 

Blue....

20d8b8732747696c0ef0727d04fdb5df.png

5 hours ago, Stan said:

@Bluewolf!

4c3c750a3f211f72f99f229694a2af1c.png

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Congrats mate, well deserved 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Well done!

Thank you both... 

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Well done @Bluewolf mate, not really run into you much until this month but I've really enjoyed chatting with you now that its come to it.

Cheers Blue... 

There are a few members on here I might not converse with on a regular daily basis, as you say you don't tend to cross paths often but always welcome.. 

Can I just say..... 

That as the current Member of the Month I would like to put forward that any current Member of the Month should be able to make a suggestion while temporarily seated at the head of the table..and my suggestion is that.... 

1. Each member should receive a card from Moonpig.com ( or similar company ) telling them how great they are etc...

but more importantly

2. That it should also include a 'get out of jail free card' or coupon that can be used at any point on the forum if say that person has a problem or gets in to a spot of bother say and can throw it in the ring so that they can be exempt from whatever it might be... say off the top of my head 'Last Man Standing' for instance.. 

If you could hurry that along that would be great... 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived