talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Inter Agree €43 million Manolas Deal

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the best centre-backs in Europe in my personal opinion.  I've thought this for quite some time but I can't understand for the life of me why he'd be moving from Roma to Inter!  Not because Inter aren't a massive name in football which they are, but because they've been a total mess for a long time.  At Roma you get the impression that they are constantly building in the right direction and almost a carbon copy of Tottenham Hotspur in England.

4 hours ago, Batard said:

Great defender. One question. Where the hell did Inter find the cash for it? They're financed to the hilt as it is 

China. They've spent big the last two summers, to varying success, and this will probably not be the last of their spending this summer.

He's a great defender, but it would be hard for Roma to turn down that amount of money.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, ScoRoss said:

China. They've spent big the last two summers, to varying success, and this will probably not be the last of their spending this summer.

He's a great defender, but it would be hard for Roma to turn down that amount of money.

They're going to fall foul of financial FairPlay again by all accounts. Their wage bill is insane.

3 minutes ago, Batard said:

They're going to fall foul of financial FairPlay again by all accounts. Their wage bill is insane.

Don't most of the 'big' team do? I can't imagine PSG, Monaco, City, all pass

• 7 months later...

Archived