Mainz 05 2vs Augsburg 1
Wolfsburg 1vs Hertha BSC 1
Fortuna Dusseldorf 0 vs Hoffenheim 3
Borussia Monchengladbach 3 vs Schalke 04 0

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 16
Werder Bremen 2vs Nurnberg 0
Freiburg 1vs Stuttgart 2

Someone has to start it!

On the basis that I tried to be honest about the 04 result after Tedesco's decimation of talent, another old boy Szalai seems to be doing things he used to years ago - score a few goals so I guess that he will torment newcomers this season - sorry TN but at least you will achieve more than my lot this season!

Uli Hoeness has already submitted the paperwork to have these referees fired from any further Bundesliga action, as the Pretenders got to retake the penalty until they scored.  Order restored quickly though as Bayern now lead 2-1 and nothing to see here.

12 hours ago, BartraPique1932 said:

All 12 Düsseldorf fans in the stadium go nuts!

Yea, 40.000 but sorry that we don't have as many glory hunters, such as yourself. 

What a great performance from the team today. First home match I could attend this season, and I never saw a team fight this brilliantly. Team spirit is surely high, and we defended so well. Props to 20 year old Lukebakio for taking and converting the game winning penalty in the final minutes. 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Tommy said:

Yea, 40.000 but sorry that we don't have as many glory hunters, such as yourself. 

What a great performance from the team today. First home match I could attend this season, and I never saw a team fight this brilliantly. Team spirit is surely high, and we defended so well. Props to 20 year old Lukebakio for taking and converting the game winning penalty in the final minutes. 

it's amazing how far team spirit can go in a squad that probably doesn't have much quality, and I mean that in the nicest way as I'm sure you can understand what I mean in relation to the rest of the division!

Great start though. Keeps the fans happy continuing the momentum and success from season before. Hope you can keep it up :) 

Sad my prediction in Gladbach was wrong - trouble is Tedesco finally decided to let Embolo loose after again relying on Burgstaller and Di Santo for another lack-lustre crap performance.  So we finally scored a goal, but Breel will be back on the bench for the next BL match - probably will play him against Bennie this week - will be worth watching!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived