• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2018/19 - Matchday 3 | 14th - 16th September, 2018

football forum

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Viva la FCB said:

Bellarabi suspended 4 matches I read. Pretty bad challenge fully deserved time off. So many injuries already Christ.

It's fully deserved and the DFL should have changed the way they deal with situations like this way earlier.

marco-reus.png

For this even more brutal foul, which happened exactly in the center of the pitch, Bakalorz saw only a yellow card and no match ban at all.

I have often wondered if Referees and Officials keep some players in mind in respect of repetitive actions - Gomez is one example when some refs refused to ever give him  the benefit of the doubt as he had developed a reputation for diving - a bit like little Marco Marin who was almost hounded out of the BL for similar pretences.  The actions against BVB on Friday and again at the weekend when Munchen players were - I think - deliberately targeted should have been not only noted, but filed in the memories of officials as they were not the first time some players acted in that way.  There is an obvious difference in the mistakes some of the younger inexperience guys make as opposed to the word used in your post - i.e. brutal - from a more experienced man.  If this is allowed to continue I can see the BL getting a sort of Serie A reputation which was really awful some years ago and these days has improved, but is still around.  Come on Refs - you will have the support of all of us if you act honestly - and bravely - to help and sort this and perhaps the players responsible will finally get the message.  Meantime I have to take Rafinha out of my team - along with Pulisic and Raffael.  I only need to lose Levandowski and resignation would be the only option left!  Ah well....:/

Ps after David Wagne'rs guys tried to sort of Zaha on Saturday perhaps the PL should take note as well!

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, BartraPique1932 said:

It's fully deserved and the DFL should have changed the way they deal with situations like this way earlier.

marco-reus.png

For this even more brutal foul, which happened exactly in the center of the pitch, Bakalorz saw only a yellow card and no match ban at all.

Yeah that one was brutal, I dont know on what planet thats a yellow jesus. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived