talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2018/19 Football League > 14-15th September

football forum

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That draw must have felt like a win for Leeds given their track record against Millwall and their injury list. Shows the confidence and belief the squad has under Bielsa.

Brentford are looking bloody good at the minute. I know Wigan had ten men but some of the passing and movement looked sublime at times. I hope they can keep it up as I can't imagine Dean Smith being the type of character that would alter his approach in The Premier League.

Bristol City have been going about their business. Very surprised to see them doing so well after losing key players. It will be interesting to see if Lee Johnson understands what went wrong in the last third of last season and if they can improve on it. 

A big win for Norwich. Teemu Pukki looks like a great player so far this season. If he keeps this form up I'd be interested to see how much he will be valued next summer.

I don't really know what Frank Lampard was thinking but I've been impressed with how Rotherham have gone about their business. After the thrash in against Brentford I wrote them off immediately.

A big test for Swansea against a resolute Forest but they didn't disgrace themselves. I can't decide how I think Forest will do this season. They haven't disgraced themselves once yet and youd imagine Grabban will start scoring soon.

Barry Bannan seems to be back to his best. With the reported financial mismanagement they're going to need him to play to the same level he did when they signed him. Youd imagine one of the sides with playoff aspirations missing creativity would take him if Wednesday need to offload players.

Poor performance from Bolton today it has to be said. In an ironic way, if they had been deducted twelve points I would have fancied them to win this. QPR looked like they wanted it more on the highlights.

I didn't realise that PNE were so low in the table. You have to wonder why they didn't try and take advantage of the loan system as both Baldock and Sims looked like they made the world of difference for Reading.

Ipswich Town looked absolutely shit on the highlights again. Hull City didn't even look like they had to get out of second gear at times. One of many games I look at and wonder if they would have picked up points if McCarthy was still in charge.

On 15/09/2018 at 18:01, Fairy In Boots said:

Blackburn dominating, we’re shit just hurry up and fuck off Bruce

I imagine he will be gone if you can't get promoted. Whilst Blackburn deserve credit for the way they've played and their adaption to this league, Aston Villa should really be having ambitions to roll over everybody that isn't in contention for the playoffs. 

3 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

I imagine he will be gone if you can't get promoted. Whilst Blackburn deserve credit for the way they've played and their adaption to this league, Aston Villa should really be having ambitions to roll over everybody that isn't in contention for the playoffs. 

We’ve taken 18 of the last available 51 points. He’s changed Grealish’s role and rendered him ineffective. Lump it to Tammy who after 60mins looked frustrated like Hogan before him. McCormack he’s got a personal problem with and is trying to ship off to Australia, blokes a cunt

Archived