talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Everton Discussion

football forum

• Subscriber
23 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Given the effect a pacey Gray had on Leicester City I hope they consider Ademola Lookman a chance. A lack of first team opportunity now could really stifle his development.

Bags of talent and one of the stars of the U20 World Cup campaign. Many of our fans have been crying out for him to get a chance but he's seriously frustrating and when he comes on with 20 minutes to change a game he's prone to shooting from ridiculous positions and generally wasting possession. We're overly reliant on our young guns at the moment and it's not helping them. The likes of Lookman, Calvert-Lewin and Kenny being expected to save an expensive and experienced team from the disaster that this season has been is not on. I'm all for giving the youngsters a chance but they've put in their shift. At this point I'd be looking to former Ajax captain Klaassen, club-record signing Sigurdsson, double figures in La Liga striker Sandro Ramirez to stand up and be counted because the kids aren't ready to carry this side.

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Let's just hope it was going over the Bermuda Triangle.

why would they go from France to England over the Berm..

Oh wait... I see what you did there. 

Not watched it. There's a follow up on tomorrow as well.

In other news, Mirallas and Schneiderlin sent away from training ground for lack of effort. Expected of Mirallas, he's an idiot who thinks he's worthy of regular playing time despite being shite. Fell out with every manager we've had since he came. Schneiderlin has been crap every game this season and should be left out the team but lack of effort in training isn't acceptable. 

• Subscriber

Schneiderlin a massive culprit for our joke of a season so far. Shocking in every game and two red cards. Honestly thought with him and Gueye that midfield was locked down and sorted for a few years.

Apart from Williams, Schneiderlin has probably been the biggest let down of the season with a number of other "senior" players not far behind.

Mirallas not surprised at all. Good on Unsworth or whoever made the call for putting their foot down.

• 2 weeks later...