talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Everton Discussion

football forum

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Don’t even start you. First time Everton get into Europe and what happened? I’ll tell you what happened shall I? You got shat on from a great height by doctors and travel agents playing part time football, that’s what :rofl:

First time?

11 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

2 years is a long time, especially when you do bell All whenever you get there. It’s pretty easy to forget Everton being in Europe to be fair! 

Willing to give you an extra lesson on Everton's 50% win record in Europe on top of the 90's masterclass. 

Let me know when.  

Superb full-back, sadly for him he's coming back when we need him to be at that level again and it's going to take time (if at all). 

Kenny has been a more than adequate stand in and I wouldn't mind him being moved to left back until we sign one (again, if at all).  

Klaassen's loan move to Napoli fell through because of an 'image rights' dispute, who does his agent think he is?, Cristiano Ronaldo?.. a reality check needed here, amazing the bubble some of these players are in, Klaassen probably the least marketable footballer there is.

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, DNA said:

Klaassen's loan move to Napoli fell through because of an 'image rights' dispute, who does his agent think he is?, Cristiano Ronaldo?.. a reality check needed here, amazing the bubble some of these players are in, Klaassen probably the least marketable footballer there is.

I heard it was because of his ineligibility to play in the Europa League 

1 minute ago, HK85 said:

Bit of that but mostly image rights. Napoli wanted 100% but the company Klaassen is signed to said no chance. 

The company that he signed for are living in a fantasy land then. Least marketable footballer ever and it's just a short term loan anyway, madness... players are so poorly advised and badly managed in this industry now even on the fringes.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

He came out with a few pearlers today. Throwing out in the media because he knows he's done with once the season is finished. 

I'm looking forward to the exclusives he gives in the summer, to whoever pays the most, of course. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Any rumours of who's lined up to replace him? What a waste of a season it's been for Everton though - especially after all of the hype about them having a "great" summer transfer period.

pardew-sack_0.jpg?itok=NsMMnbd6&c=b55738

• Like 1