talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Could it finally be Liverpool's year?

The Liverpool fans guaranteeing a title win is bold but Liverpool do look very good right now so I can understand their optimism. It has only been a few games though so I do think they should stop getting so carried away, especially LFCMadLad.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, 6666 said:

The Liverpool fans guaranteeing a title win is bold but Liverpool do look very good right now so I can understand their optimism. It has only been a few games though so I do think they should stop getting so carried away, especially LFCMadLad.

O.o What are you on about?

54 minutes ago, 6666 said:

What?

I've been the one saying I don't give a fuck if we win something or not O.o

I've said City are massive favourites and that even finishing above Chelsea will be hard work. I also said Klopp wasn't under any sort of pressure to win it yet. Your conclusion from that is me saying we are going to win the league? xD 

Have you even read this thread?

I don't think one single Liverpool fan on here has said we will win the league! Fans of other clubs might have though. 

12 hours ago, 6666 said:

😂 gold. 

5 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

To be fair you literally highlighted the statement in bold, proving his point about the statement being bold, and you are a Liverpool fan. Now that is bold, gold and I have to say I'm sold.

It was simple, yet brilliant. 

5 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Liverpool fans are already counting the trophies they will win this year but setting up the excuses for Klopp by saying he has no pressure to deliver this season.

Three things you can count on:

Taxes

Death

Klopp, the world's most expensive cheerleader, getting exposed in yet another crucial final. 

We will most definitely win the league this season... and the beauty of it is its only taken Klopp 3 years to put us right back on our perch after Fergie dedicated half of his life trying to knock us off it :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Liverpool fans are already counting the trophies they will win this year but setting up the excuses for Klopp by saying he has no pressure to deliver this season.

Three things you can count on:

Taxes

Death

Klopp, the world's most expensive cheerleader, getting exposed in yet another crucial final. 

Imagine being a successful football manager who has won major honours and being called a cheerleader by a Man Utd, Real Madrid and Jose Mourinho fanboy. Comedy gold 😂

21 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Got to say that this year's Man Utd v Liverpool clash is going to be more than just interesting.

That Portuguese cunt will ruin it with his ultra defensive (but annoyingly effective) tactics.

Matches against City would be fun, even though the occasion wouldn't the same as against United. 

Also, reckon the matches against Everton would more fun. 

29 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

That Portuguese cunt will ruin it with his ultra defensive (but annoyingly effective) tactics.

Matches against City would be fun, even though the occasion wouldn't the same as against United. 

Also, reckon the matches against Everton would more fun. 

24 minutes ago, Rick said:

Matches against Utd are anything but fun. They have no ambition to win games when they play us, which makes it even more enraging when they get a point of god forbid a win.

Everyone knows how Mourinho sets out to have the game played so there's nothing new there and wasn't where I was going with my statement guys.  For me it's all about the tension more than ever due to media expectation with Liverpool this season, the tense relationship between Mourinho and Klopp, the fact both clubs are traditional rivals anyway and the pressure Mourinho is under where as time goes by he is questioned more and more.  All of those features make for the actual event to be appealing more than the football we could see due to how United will setup especially if they were to score first.

15 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Not seen any tension between Klopp and Mourinho, tension requires both sides. Of late it's been a bitter Mourinho making remarks about Klopp with Klopp just brushing it off. 

Mourinho and Guardiola have a proper animosity. 

Agree with this.

Mourinho keeps having sly digs at Klopp whenever the opportunity presents itself but whenever the media confront Klopp with these digs, he just laughs.

36 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Not seen any tension between Klopp and Mourinho, tension requires both sides. Of late it's been a bitter Mourinho making remarks about Klopp with Klopp just brushing it off. 

Mourinho and Guardiola have a proper animosity. 

Obviously didn't explain myself well, but yeah, the problem Mourinho obviously has with Klopp adds to the sensationalism that can be created.

43 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

They were great matches last season. Everyone complaints about how defensive mou is, but never bring up how he was able to shut down the "BeSt front three" TWICE and got 4 out of 6 points. 

Better be a good defense, it’s the world’s most expensive bus.

Archived