talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sergio Ramos and his loose screws

football forum

Real Madrid and Spain international Sergio Ramos sent a couple of unwarranted words to Atlético Madrid and France international Antoine Griezmann.  

During a Champions League press conference this morning Sergio Ramos answered a question in reference to the Ballon d’Or nominees where he left these pearlers.

“So you guys think he’s eating at the same table as Messi and Cristiano?”

“They say in my country that ignorant people tend to be very stupidly brave”

“When I hear speak of this kid I think of names like Totti, Buffon, Raúl, Iniesta or Xavi... Players that in some cases ran out of room to put titles on display and longterm internationally recognised names that never won the Ballon d’Or.”

“Maybe he should listen more to people close to him like El Cholo, Godín or Koke.”

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
54 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

It actually turns out that the sentence "I am now eating from the same table as Messi and Cristiano" was said by Antoine Griezmann himself and when Ramos was asked what he thought of what Antoine had said, he then answered with that.

surely by the first bold line in your original post you could see that xD ?

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

surely by the first bold line in your original post you could see that xD ?

I though originally that it was the journalist that had asked if Griezmann was eating from the same table as both Messi and Cristiano. The reason I said this is because I didn't hear the journalist's question. But this was in reference to what Grizemann had said a day previously when asked what he thought about his chances for the Ballon d'Or.  In truth that is arrogant from Griezmann and even though I really like him, in actually fact someone I don't like at all has answered him with balls and correctly it seems.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
14 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Yeah no problem reacting the way he did from an obvious accident. Captain material. 

I'll just dive across and elbow you in the face, sure you'll be delighted. 

4 minutes ago, Storts said:

I'll just dive across and elbow you in the face, sure you'll be delighted. 

Yeah and as captain of the biggest football club in the world, I'll make a great example and role model by kicking the shite out of a youth player....twice. 

Archived