• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Carabao Cup 2018/19 - Third Round Match Chat

football forum

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Fantastic pass from Fabregas to Morata with only the keeper to beat and.... do I really have to say how it ended

He's up against the best CB in the world tbf so he's done pretty well....

In seriousness, our attack is actually less potent than Anelkalouda. Moses has no end product, Willian is one dimensional, and Morata is just useless. Only goal I can see us scoring is from a set piece, a deflection, or trademark Willian cutting inside and curling one. 

However, it is refreshing to finally play attacking football at Anfield for a change. 

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

He's up against the best CB in the world tbf so he's done pretty well....

In seriousness, our attack is actually less potent than Anelkalouda. Moses has no end product, Willian is one dimensional, and Morata is just useless. Only goal I can see us scoring is from a set piece, a deflection, or trademark Willian cutting inside and curling one. 

However, it is refreshing to finally play attacking football at Anfield for a change. 

I am wondering if Morata will ever score again while playing for us... Apart from that though as you say good to see us attacking away, I thought for the first 10 minutes the home team were in blue.. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived