Nottm Forest vs Stoke
Tottenham vs Watford, 20.00
West Ham vs Macclesfield

Tuesday 2nd October, 2018
Everton vs Southampton

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be properly rattled if we field a strong team. 

1 hour ago, True Blue said:

I'd like

Caballero

Zappacosta - Cahill - Christensen - Emerson

Cesc - Loftus - Ampadu

Odoi - Morata - Piazon

However we will probably field our strongest team, as Sarri doesn't rotate.

Cesc will be in the holding role I reckon. Barkley also nailed on to start. 

I know I should care at least a little about whether we go out or not... but I'm not really arsed about this match against Chelsea and I'm more concerned with the match against them in the league. I hope Sarri puts a strong squad out and we give the second choice & kids a go. Ideally they'd put up a fight and also tire out the cunts for the weekend.

14 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I know I should care at least a little about whether we go out or not... but I'm not really arsed about this match against Chelsea and I'm more concerned with the match against them in the league. I hope Sarri puts a strong squad out and we give the second choice & kids a go. Ideally they'd put up a fight and also tire out the cunts for the weekend.

No need for that nastiness was there.... I see you are setting your stall out early,

Why can't we all just get along?? 

Shows a little bit of fear if you ask me, being worried about how tired we might be or not, I suppose we should take it as a compliment that you believe we could derail your good start and make up lost ground after drawing with Wet Spam at the weekend.. Still, if you tell yourself you don't care and you lose then you can shrug your shoulders and convince yourself it didn't matter in the grand scheme of things... I said earlier in the season that you may have to sacrifice a Cup somewhere for the greater good, maybe this might be the one... 

Will be an interesting couple of games... I don't think either one of us going out will ruin the season but I doubt we will be able to take the Title so maybe the Cups are our best bet for some Silverware this season.. 

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

No need for that nastiness was there.... I see you are setting your stall out early,

Why can't we all just get along?? 

Shows a little bit of fear if you ask me, being worried about how tired we might be or not, I suppose we should take it as a compliment that you believe we could derail your good start and make up lost ground after drawing with Wet Spam at the weekend.. Still, if you tell yourself you don't care and you lose then you can shrug your shoulders and convince yourself it didn't matter in the grand scheme of things... I said earlier in the season that you may have to sacrifice a Cup somewhere for the greater good, maybe this might be the one... 

Will be an interesting couple of games... I don't think either one of us going out will ruin the season but I doubt we will be able to take the Title so maybe the Cups are our best bet for some Silverware this season.. 

I want to see us win the league more than anything. I’d drown a bag of puppies if it somehow gave us an advantage in winning the league. I’ll take any advantage we can get, 

Still 1-0 down against Bournemouth but maybe the exit from the league cup tonight would be a blessing, albiet cup runs still being great. Too many fixtures can become draining and I want to see Rovers back in the top flight(or atleast getting into those play-offs and giving it a cracking go) rather than having a cup run.

Saying promotion may sound unrealistic for the record, but there is no better time than now and staying in the Championship too long can become very difficult. Not reaching play-offs wouldn't be failure at the same time, though.

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Still 1-0 down against Bournemouth but maybe the exit from the league cup tonight would be a blessing, albiet cup runs still being great. Too many fixtures can become draining and I want to see Rovers back in the top flight(or atleast getting into those play-offs and giving it a cracking go) rather than having a cup run.

Saying promotion may sound unrealistic for the record, but there is no better time than now and staying in the Championship too long can become very difficult. Not reaching play-offs wouldn't be failure at the same time, though.

2-2!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived