• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2018/19 - Matchday 5 - 25-26th September, 2018

football forum

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, nudge said:

BVB have a game in hand though, and they'll be just behind Bayern again if they beat Nürnberg tonight. That said, I can't see anyone else than Bayern winning the league haha.

Without the referee fuck up in the Hoffenheim match we'd now be ahead of Bayern due to a better goal difference.:coffee:

God damnit, we played so well against Leverkusen. 16:6 shots on goal. But Leverkusen were just a bit more clever and fortunate. We really need to start converting our chances. But meh, pretty good match, if we keep it up, we have a good chance to stay in Bundesliga. Just keep fighting and the rest will come :) Benito Raman had a solid game, it's just a shame he couldn't convert one of his two great chances in the first half. The right flank with Zimmer and Zimmermann plays some beautiful football at times. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

God damnit, we played so well against Leverkusen. 16:6 shots on goal. But Leverkusen were just a bit more clever and fortunate. We really need to start converting our chances. But meh, pretty good match, if we keep it up, we have a good chance to stay in Bundesliga. Just keep fighting and the rest will come :) Benito Raman had a solid game, it's just a shame he couldn't convert one of his two great chances in the first half. The right flank with Zimmer and Zimmermann plays some beautiful football at times. 

Based on what I've seen so far, you'll be fine. Inexperience told today as Leverkusen's game management was near perfect after scoring.

30 minutes ago, Stan said:

Based on what I've seen so far, you'll be fine. Inexperience told today as Leverkusen's game management was near perfect after scoring.

I'm very surprised by our form so far. The team spirit seems right, the tactics are often on point, the defence is solid (mostly), and we even play some beautiful attacking football from time to time. I guess Friedhelm Funkel's experience together with some clever bargain hunting is really paying off. I just hope we won't crumble. Fortuna often played great first halfs of a season just to fuck it all up in the second half :D

I keep forgetting Tsubs was a fairweather Dortmund fanxDxD

I remember a much more bitter younger me on the old site, way back when I first joined that Dortmund were an annoying as fuck team with a billion hispter fas who would be gone when the sun went down. Now The polish dude and the bulgarian chick are gone, and tommy is red.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived