talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Masters 2017 Edition

football forum

The-Masters.jpg

Starts today - #1 player in the world, Dustin Johnson might not be able to play since falling down the stairs in what is being described as a serious fall.

My father-in-law got Saturday tickets, so him and I will be in attendance. It'll be my first time going, so while I usually don't care about golf, it'll be a cool experience.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well - not a lot of golfers on here I assume. 

Excellent tournament. Congrats to Sergio on his 1st ever Major. That's just awesome for him to get it after all that has gone on in his career. I was able to attend and sit on the 15th Grandstand, and I will say that it was as amazing as advertised. 

• Subscriber
10 hours ago, ATL said:

Well - not a lot of golfers on here I assume. 

Excellent tournament. Congrats to Sergio on his 1st ever Major. That's just awesome for him to get it after all that has gone on in his career. I was able to attend and sit on the 15th Grandstand, and I will say that it was as amazing as advertised. 

It was brilliant last day. Gutted for Rose but well done to Garcia. Awesome stuff from the pair of them at times. 

Even more gutted Rose didn't win.....

Still... better than a kick in the dick. Spent about 15 quid on the golf so not too bad. 

IMG_7911.PNG

2 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

It was brilliant last day. Gutted for Rose but well done to Garcia. Awesome stuff from the pair of them at times. 

Even more gutted Rose didn't win.....

Still... better than a kick in the dick. Spent about 15 quid on the golf so not too bad. 

IMG_7911.PNG

As someone who comes from a place where betting on Sports is illegal, what would you have gotten if Rose had won?

Archived