• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

West Ham 3-1 Man Utd - Saturday 29th September

football forum

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Again, everyone's falling over themselves to criticise Mourinho and fair enough because it's funny and it's all justified but on top of that, the way these players are performing, both in terms of attitude and competence, is still disgraceful. It's not tactics that make you concede a goal like that. Absolutely pathetic. Maybe I just notice it more because this is what I've seen from Everton players too often over the last three years or so.

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Absolutely no shape to Utd since Pogba went off. West Ham have had so much time on the ball and that goal epitomised the lack of commitment and focus from Utd. Noble and Arnautovic were in acres of space.

I was just thinking that ever since Pogba’s come off, Man Utd’s midfield is all over the place.

• Administrator
Just now, RandoEFC said:

Again, everyone's falling over themselves to criticise Mourinho and fair enough because it's funny and it's all justified but on top of that, the way these players are performing, both in terms of attitude and competence, is still disgraceful. It's not tactics that make you concede a goal like that. Absolutely pathetic. Maybe I just notice it more because this is what I've seen from Everton players too often over the last three years or so.

surely it's both?

Mourinho losing the dressing room and players not performing for him? Mourinho pretty much makes a rod for his own back given how much he lambasts his players, sometimes unncessarily. 

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

Pogba absolutely shite again and United score within seconds of him going off but fully expect to see social media posts and training footage of him peacocking around this week acting like he's one of the best players in the world and making thinly veiled comments about his relationship with the manager again.

But they were all saying he is one of the best after the Young boys game??? Especially that great legend Rio Ferdinand, he was singing his praises and everything.... 

Makes our result against West Ham look quality... 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

surely it's both?

Mourinho losing the dressing room and players not performing for him? Mourinho pretty much makes a rod for his own back given how much he lambasts his players, sometimes unncessarily. 

That's what I said. On top of that, not instead of it. These players need some of the flak as well as Mourinho that's all I'm saying.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Man management is pretty important too. The spirit and character of a side come from harmony in the dressing room to at least a certain extent.

What we’re seeing is poor football and a squad that looks out of confidence and with low morale.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

That's what I said. On top of that, not instead of it. These players need some of the flak as well as Mourinho that's all I'm saying.

Fair. I read it too quickly I think xD 

• Administrator

Question for @Teso dos Bichos when he wakes up (again).

If Mourinho leaves, and another manager comes in, and players start to perform again with the team picking up points and winning regularly, are your players snakes for not performing for Mourinho any more :35_thinking::35_thinking::35_thinking:?

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Die. In. A. House. Fire.

Cunt.

xDDon’t be like that I’m only teasing. If it makes you feel any better, you’re only getting a taste of what LFC have been like for the last 3 decades. And I’m 30 years old, so I didn’t even get to see our fucking glory days. At least you got to see the good stuff too.

Plus you know I love you, you filthy United loving cunt :x

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

xDDon’t be like that I’m only teasing. If it makes you feel any better, you’re only getting a taste of what LFC have been like for the last 3 decades. And I’m 30 years old, so I didn’t even get to see our fucking glory days. At least you got to see the good stuff too.

Plus you know I love you, you filthy United loving cunt :x

I’m just very, very upset. I can live with losses if the football is decent, but I feel like I’m being force fed shit in a situation where there’s nothing else on the menu.

5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I’m just very, very upset. I can live with losses if the football is decent, but I feel like I’m being force fed shit in a situation where there’s nothing else on the menu.

Mate this is what everyone else has to put up with ha ha 

5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Don't you at least enjoy the drama that Mourinho creates? 

:ph34r:

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

Yeah I know exactly how you feel tbh. It’s one thing to lose when you’re at least playing well and looking like you’re at least improving on the pitch, significantly more acceptable (albeit losing is always frustrating). The dogshit football you have to watch week in, week out, with an incredibly expensive squad that looks out of ideas and out of confidence has to be painful to watch.

Something’s got to give and I can’t see Mourinho turning things around. I think he’s got a couple of weeks left.

1 hour ago, DeadLinesman said:

Why does that sound funny to me when you say it...... The word you are looking for mate is 'distraught' 

2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Mate this is what everyone else has to put up with ha ha 

@StefBWFC might read this thinking an Arsenal fan, a Liverpool fan, and a Manchester United fan complaining about what’s happened with their clubs and thinking like it’s 3 blokes arguing about who’s eating the least tasty caviar. Compared to fans of most clubs we’ve been fucking spoiled tbh.

• The title was changed to West Ham 3-1 Man Utd - Saturday 29th September
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived