Liverpool 1-2 Chelsea (League Cup)
Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool
Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea
Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea
Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our home league record in the past five says a different story.

Chelsea - Liverpool 2-1

Chelsea - Liverpool 1-1

Chelsea - Liverpool 1-3

Chelsea - Liverpool 1-2

Chelsea - Liverpool 1-0

Two wins, two defeats and one draw. Lost two out of the last three. We've recently done better at Anfield than at the Bridge.

After our win last night confidence should be sky high, however our defensive flaws were also very evident. Hopefully Rudiger can be ready for this one.

• Subscriber

I can't see us playing the same way we did in the cup game. It's going to be attack and pressure out of the gate and we're going to look very different and approach this completely differently. I am thinking we'll win this one just because of the fact that we didn't setup like we normally do.

• Subscriber

Would back Liverpool at Anfield, but also have my own probably inaccurate theory that the same team never wins both games when you play each other twice in a week (unless it's Peps City against Wengers Arsenal last season), so I reckon a draw here.

He's been saying Liverscum since the dawn of time. 

37 minutes ago, Rick said:

Oh, has Teso woken up?  

I was thinking the same thing. Just when I thought he finally changed. Shame.

• Administrator
21 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

12 minutes after you mention virgin @Rick shows up :rofl: and shortly after @Blue :rofl:

Liverscum and sundercunts have been used by Teso himself for years. At the end of the season teso will be right again and Liverpool will be without a major trophy.   

Not Liverscum? 

1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

12 minutes after you mention virgin @Rick shows up :rofl: and shortly after @Blue :rofl:

Liverscum and sundercunts have been used by Teso himself for years. At the end of the season teso will be right again and Liverpool will be without a major trophy.   

Uh oh, I smell a wager. 

@Teso dos Bichos @LFCMadLad

Granted you two have yet to donate to the forum after the first bet you made, only fitting you wager this up. 

Liverpool don't win a trophy, Madlad pays up. They do, Teso dos Bitches pays up 

1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Never did such a thing. The Europa league yeah, but that's because the trophy puzzle was complete btw, has Liverscum accomplished such feat?  

No. They just won the CL 5 times. 

Funny you brag about that in Real vs Barca arguments, but fairly certain you'll be blowing a different tune in this one. 

• The title was changed to Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool - Saturday 29th September
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived