talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Policing In the UK

football forum

On 28/09/2018 at 09:44, Stan said:

There's been 2 stabbings, consequently deaths, in the town where I live within the last 2 weeks. Slightly concerning given one was in the middle of the town centre last night.

Sad but it’s the norm due to the fact Theresa May and other people in power in this country have ripped the arse out of the emergency services over the past ten years, bringing the emergency services to breaking point. 

I lost a bit of respect for some of the firefighters at Grenfell Tower when they brought out that horrible lizard of a PM of ours. Firefighters on the haunches, absolutely exhausted after days of work to prevent that fire and people were queuing up for a handshake with it. Why? I’d have been giving her grief and making her look at what her actions were doing to people. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That divvy mayor from London reckons the way to tackling it is to target people who use cocaine, i.e your average Joe who goes out on a friday and has a few lines as he claims that it's these who fund organised crime. What a a fucking idiot. If it wasn't drugs, it would be something else. If they legalised drugs, then that would solve more problems than wasting tax payers money arresting people who aren't even criminals. If that is seriously their strategy then the gang wars in London will only escalate as they will be nowhere near the real people they need to target.

Besides, we give money to criminals whenever we buy alcohol(even anything which contains sugar these days, have you ever heard such nonsense as sugar tax?), drive a car, or whatever else we do and pay taxes on it, we give money to war criminals. Probably even worse. cunts.

27 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

That divvy mayor from London reckons the way to tackling it is to target people who use cocaine, i.e your average Joe who goes out on a friday and has a few lines as he claims that it's these who fund organised crime. What a a fucking idiot. If it wasn't drugs, it would be something else. If they legalised drugs, then that would solve more problems than wasting tax payers money arresting people who aren't even criminals. If that is seriously their strategy then the gang wars in London will only escalate as they will be nowhere near the real people they need to target.

Besides, we give money to criminals whenever we buy alcohol(even anything which contains sugar these days, have you ever heard such nonsense as sugar tax?), drive a car, or whatever else we do and pay taxes on it, we give money to war criminals. Probably even worse. cunts.

He doesn't just reckon that's the case, he said he has seen evidence from the police that suggests it to be the case. You've dismissed it without having seen what the evidence is by using an overly simplistic argument that criminals be criminals.

Archived