• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Circle

football forum

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Danny said:

I watched this the other day and thought it was the biggest pile of shit going on TV, literally takes every negative aspect of social media and turns it into a gameshow

I haven't watched it but from the description it sounds like entertainment from Brave New World or 1984. It really is happening to humanity.

• Administrator
14 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

I like Georgina. Really gullible but her insults are funny. It made me laugh how Sammie convinced her to join the revolution in half a second.

Sounds weird as I've liked her a lot up to this week but was kinda glad to see how upset she got when she met with Ella yesterday. Really hit home to her how she'd been played, I think and how Sammie had them wrapped round 'his' little finger.

Final night tonight. Fingers crossed for Tim...

• Administrator
58 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I'm happy for Paddy. Never thought somebody who joined half way through would win. Fair play to somebody that is a nice bloke.

Same. Still rather Tim would've won but can't begrudge Paddy the win. Genuine reasons for winning and feel for him that it's taken a TV programme like this for him to be seen for who he is as opposed for being a disabled person then getting to know them. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, Toinho said:

I watched the USA version this year. Liked it...

Yeah, I saw it and the wife and I watched it. I was shocked how entertaining I found it. 

I loved Joey and Shuey, absolute classic. 

• 1 year later...
  • Subscriber

Haven’t watched the UK one since the first series but watched the US one on Netflix recently. They’re all filmed in the same apartment blocks in Manchester regardless of what country the show is for. 

• Administrator
54 minutes ago, Pyfish said:

Haven’t watched the UK one since the first series but watched the US one on Netflix recently. They’re all filmed in the same apartment blocks in Manchester regardless of what country the show is for. 

Didn't know that! 

14 hours ago, Steve Bruce Almighty said:

This show sounds like mafia wars.

In fact what a great mafia game it would be if everyone's identity was hidden and you had to vote and find a certain member.

Agreed.

@Stan I haven’t watched the UK one because of no access... did you watch the French and Brazilian ones I think, on Netflix? I didn’t but was tempted haha 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Toinho said:

Agreed.

@Stan I haven’t watched the UK one because of no access... did you watch the French and Brazilian ones I think, on Netflix? I didn’t but was tempted haha 

Nope. Didn't even know about them to be honest with you mate!

Might try one of them out. I found myself getting quite absorbed in to the UK one so if they have the same response I won't mind!

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Nope. Didn't even know about them to be honest with you mate!

Might try one of them out. I found myself getting quite absorbed in to the UK one so if they have the same response I won't mind!

Gonna have to try watch the UK one somehow I reckon haha 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
14 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

There’s a celebrity one first, which will be shit. But it’s back. 

Yeah starts on Tuesday the celeb one. I'll watch but I'm definitely more interested in the non-celeb one after.

Seen that a couple of people will pretend to be Gemma Collins and Rachel Riley but not sure who. 

34 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yeah starts on Tuesday the celeb one. I'll watch but I'm definitely more interested in the non-celeb one after.

Seen that a couple of people will pretend to be Gemma Collins and Rachel Riley but not sure who. 

I’m not overly keen on the idea but I will probably watch it. 

I think someone is pretending to be Peter Andre as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Stan said:

Don't know if anyone watched the Celeb one but the proper one starts tonight :D 

My partner did. From what I saw it worked because of the duos in there playing off each other. Ricky and Melvin and the Towie/MIC combos seemed a laugh.

The Towie guy shattered all Essex stereotypes. He seemed very smart.

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

My partner did. From what I saw it worked because of the duos in there playing off each other. Ricky and Melvin and the Towie/MIC combos seemed a laugh.

The Towie guy shattered all Essex stereotypes. He seemed very smart.

I think it definitely helped being in there as a catfish with another person. The amount of times Pete had to check they were saying I/me instead of us/we! Sam made him look like Einstein ffs xD 

Ricky & Melvin were my favourite. The beef with 'Big Narstie' got quite tense!

Archived