The Circle

football forum

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
20 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Good twist at the end there. 

Great stuff. I did think before this series started, what they could include that's new to keep it fresh. That definitely did!

Vithun, Billy, 'Gemma' and Andy are my favourites. I think 'Syed', Tally and Manrika are fine as well but could become annoying with how excitable they get. Only one episode in though but I like it.

Watched this last night and found the twist where someone could clone another's profile brilliant. Tilly was gutted as you would be I suppose. 

Also what the hell is Hunter off Gladiators doing on it!!!

• Administrator
12 hours ago, Devil said:

Also what the hell is Hunter off Gladiators doing on it!!!

Yeah bit disappointed in that. I wouldn't call him a celeb but he's clearly had past fame. 

• Administrator

Very glad Orange Tally fucked off. Couldn't stand her as Chris anyway. 

Hashu is playing a blinder so far. Absolutely nailing the old Asian uncle role. 

• Administrator
Just now, The Palace Fan said:

I'd never win one of these contests. If Tally told me she was a Brighton fan I would have just ended the conversation.

Weirdly I did think of you when she mentioned that and wondered how you'd react xD 

Would any of you go in as a catfish? Or would you be yourself?

I think I'd go as myself (and still not win). If I went in as a catfish I think I'd just stumble or get caught out along the way.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Weirdly I did think of you when she mentioned that and wondered how you'd react xD 

Would any of you go in as a catfish? Or would you be yourself?

I think I'd go as myself (and still not win). If I went in as a catfish I think I'd just stumble or get caught out along the way.

I'd be my Mum. Everybody likes my Mum. She would win easily.

Me as my Mum? Probably not.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Legend - Vithun

Sound - Gemma Billy Andy

Irritating - Syed Manrika Tammy

Felix has a really good chance of winning. Dorothy will get sussed quickly.

Agreed. Maybe stick Manrika in the sound category because I think she can play a good game for 'girl power' and wrapping men around her little finger side.

There's only so much Brummie accent you can take though xD. Was so blatant from day one that Syed fancied Manrika from her picture, saw her as a threat and now gets jealous xD 

Sadly I think there'll be too much game-playing for Billy, and maybe Vithun, to handle. Their soft nature will get exposed and walked over. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

This aged well.

Haha who knew she'd manipulate Tally like that. 

I can't wait to see her face when she realises Felix is a hot girl. Manrika is slightly starting to annoy me though. She's got caught in her own little game and now can't get out. Gemma seems to have sussed her based on last night too. 

Big fan of Vithun stirring the pot in the anonymous games xD

This Manrika / Felix meet is going to be a more interesting meet than Dan / Kate in the first series.

Manrika is happy to tell Hunter and Tally that shes just playing a game. I can't imagine she will like it when she finds out she's been played by a game player herself.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

This Manrika / Felix meet is going to be a more interesting meet than Dan / Kate in the first series.

Manrika is happy to tell Hunter and Tally that shes just playing a game. I can't imagine she will like it when she finds out she's been played by a game player herself.

She has been very hypocritical this week. I can get why she was mad at Hunter/James. But she moans when others play a game despite that being her excuse for how she carries on anyway. 

I can't wait til she sees 'Felix' or vice versa xD

• Administrator

Manrika now pissing me off. 

After Vithun gets blocked, she says 'Andy should have done more to support me'. Where was her support for anyone else but herself? Obviously the biggest game player there that isn't a catfish. 

She goes on about letting people having their opinions and then still being pissed off about it xD

She's a big snake. She can't see sincerity for what it's worth and therefore can't see Andy is being genuine, when you'd think with their 'sibling' status, she would respect it, instead of thinking he's out to get her. Probably her trust in men, or lack of, getting in the way of her feelings. 

• Administrator

Hashu is funny as Syed. Showering Manrika with love thinking it will get him in to her pants despite almost forgetting he's posing as a 63y/o uncle xD

I'm a bit baffled as to why nobody else approached the new players. In the first series everybody swarmed to the new players. This series nobody seemed to care about them.

Manrika's gone about it completely the wrong way. If she approached it as "I'm going to befriend these guys to increase my chances of winning" as opposed to "I'm going to befriend these guys to take down Andy" it presents a completely different outlook. Her family and friends are no doubt going to cringe watching how she's behaved in the last couple of episodes. I'm starting to think she's gone on the aggressive too early, and it may backfire by the last week.

• Administrator
48 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

I'm a bit baffled as to why nobody else approached the new players. In the first series everybody swarmed to the new players. This series nobody seemed to care about them.

Manrika's gone about it completely the wrong way. If she approached it as "I'm going to befriend these guys to increase my chances of winning" as opposed to "I'm going to befriend these guys to take down Andy" it presents a completely different outlook. Her family and friends are no doubt going to cringe watching how she's behaved in the last couple of episodes. I'm starting to think she's gone on the aggressive too early, and it may backfire by the last week.

I think she's gone in way above her head, and using her OG Queen status far too strongly. It's all been too convenient for Femi to not like Andy, Manrika to get Pippa against him and they form a little mini-group. To take down Andy and cast him as some evil character is way off the mark. She'll easily turn Hashu/Syed because he will do whatever she says. I feel for Andy because he's been genuine and legit in the game. Manrika is doing to Andy what Vithun did to her (but nowhere near as bad as what she's planning). She's become manipulative, vindictive, conniving and sly and everything you'd hate in a person. And then used what misery/sadness she's suffered in life to get people on side, too. 

Andy knows she's playing a game but Manrika got in there with other people before him, so he'll have no way in now. I have no idea why he picked Femi for that category though.

• Administrator

Manrika becomes more of a hypocrite as each day goes by xD

Doesn't give support to Andy in the same way she wanted that support from him after the Vithun debacle. She's playing everyone. I hope she doesn't succeed but got a feeling she will... 

9 hours ago, Stan said:

Manrika becomes more of a hypocrite as each day goes by xD

Doesn't give support to Andy in the same way she wanted that support from him after the Vithun debacle. She's playing everyone. I hope she doesn't succeed but got a feeling she will... 

Think Felix is playing a blinder at the minute. Dot's doing well too.

Archived