talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Circle

football forum

• Administrator
25 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Think Felix is playing a blinder at the minute. Dot's doing well too.

Manrika losing 2 of her triple threat buddies was funny. 

Andy using the triple threat hashtag and freaking the 3 of them out tickled me. 

I wonder how Pippa and Femi will play their new person. I have a feeling they'll get close to Manrika, confide in her that they are who they really are (if allowed) and still try and cut out Andy. Wonder if they'll slip up with how much they know. If they really want to win, they have to get people to turn on Manrika as she's a power individual in there. 

Dot is doing the best I think considering she's not built up a 'romance' whereas Felix has. I reckon if Felix wasn't in the romance with Manrika, he'd not have been voted as high. My gut is that he's being voted high partly due to the link with Manrika and almost fear of pissing her off if he's voted low. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Allowing Femi and Pippa to go in to lurker mode was absolutely brilliant.

Yep. Glad they've nominated Manrika to target. 

Is that talk all the UK version? Still haven’t seen a UK one but know the second US season is coming to my Netflix next week I think. Will watch it in hope someone is as entertaining as Joey or “Rebecca”. 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Toinho said:

Is that talk all the UK version? Still haven’t seen a UK one but know the second US season is coming to my Netflix next week I think. Will watch it in hope someone is as entertaining as Joey or “Rebecca”. 

Yep! It's coming to an end already on Friday :( 

UK one is worth a watch. I will probably watch the US season after that finishes. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Yep! It's coming to an end already on Friday :( 

UK one is worth a watch. I will probably watch the US season after that finishes. 

Don’t know how to watch the UK ones though 

• Administrator

@The Palace Fan

Just started watching US version series 1. Joey is one of those guys you just want to slap round the face 24/7. The ultimate annoyance on a night out that thinks he can get every girl, gets turned down regularly and has a tiny dick. 100%.

Sammie and Antonio seem decent. Shubham seems like Vithun in UK series just gone but just happier. 

On 11/04/2021 at 18:09, Stan said:

@The Palace Fan

Just started watching US version series 1. Joey is one of those guys you just want to slap round the face 24/7. The ultimate annoyance on a night out that thinks he can get every girl, gets turned down regularly and has a tiny dick. 100%.

Sammie and Antonio seem decent. Shubham seems like Vithun in UK series just gone but just happier. 

Joey gets more likable.

Just binged first 4 episodes of season two lol 

• Administrator
56 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Joey gets more likable.

Just binged first 4 episodes of season two lol 

Yeah I've slowly warmed a little more to Joey.

Each time I see Sammie I just see Mila Kunis. Fit. 

Seaburn/Rebecca plays a good game. Shubham is irritating me but I can't pin it on what. I think he speaks so loudly it's like he's shouting on the microphones.

• Administrator

@Toinho finished S1 of the US version. Didn't surprise me that Joey won. Like you say he did get more likeable and that seemed to resonate with the other competitors, too. 

Probably binge S2 at some point in the next few days too...

• Subscriber

I'm onto S2 of the US one at the moment. Not enjoying it as much as the first but I'm only 2 episodes in so plenty of time to warm to some and hate others!

Need to catch up on the UK ones, missed loads of them by the sounds of it!

Archived