talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Celebrities Room 101 (Who do you hate?)

football forum

football forum

Room_101.png

Another ranting thread for the celebrities that deserve a nail-gun to the side of the head (or in more polite terms - a removal to Room 101). Who from the glorious A-list world would you put into a room never to be seen again? Who gets under your skin so much that you've been through three TV's by smashing the screen when they appear? Get venting everyone...

The Condemned:

• Bono
  • Bob Geldof
  • Morrissey
  • Ant & Dec 
  • James Corden
  • The entire cast of TOWIE & Geordie Shore
  • Glenn Hoddle
  • Garry Birtles (condemned to Room 102 which is full of rapists)
  • Ed Sheeran
  • The Kardashians 
  • Katie Hopkins
  • Amy Schumer
  • The McCann's (murderers)
  • James Corden
  • John Oliver
  • Shia LaBeouf

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry but did anyone see the video with kendall jenner in it giving a swat/police people a pepsi and being like "this is what's going to bring peace" it was literally the dumbest thing I have ever watched.

7 minutes ago, Dickie said:

I'm sorry but did anyone see the video with kendall jenner in it giving a swat/police people a pepsi and being like "this is what's going to bring peace" it was literally the dumbest thing I have ever watched.

You obviously didn't watch the election...:ay:

Bono and Bob Geldof. I just can't stand people who lecture on poverty whilst wearing £5000 leather pants.

Or Morrissey who sits there moaning about what is happening to working class people in Salford from the comfort of his $40m California home.

If we're talking football pundits, I'd leave Garry Birtles in a room of rapists, let alone Room 101. The outdated, negative old twat manages to get the words "Nottingham Forest" and "Brian Clough" into absolutely every commentary he does, be it League Two, Eredivisie or La Liga. 

13 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

If we're talking football pundits, I'd leave Garry Birtles in a room of rapists, let alone Room 101. The outdated, negative old twat manages to get the words "Nottingham Forest" and "Brian Clough" into absolutely every commentary he does, be it League Two, Eredivisie or La Liga. 

I totally agree on this one, only heard that old mong once and that alone made me despise him.

1 minute ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Amy Schumer has been getting on my nerves, especially blaming 'right wing trolls' for negative reviews about a recent comedy she did.

She's repulsive. 

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

Definitely Corden, the fat useless prick. Not an ounce of charisma. Genuinely hope he catches some form of venerial disease from purple aki.

good shout.

NO ONE CALLS YOU MR GREEN LIGHT OR THE PARKING MASTER YOU TWAT. 

17 hours ago, HoneyNUFC said:

I like James Corden.

John Oliver on the other hand, cannot stand him.

Good fucking shout, that man is a walking abortion with aids spewing from his smug fucking face
"Donald Drumpf what a silly name for a president hahahaha aren't I fucking clever"

Vile shitstain. Hope he dies a slow, wasting death.

• 2 weeks later...

Any virtue signalling lefty hypocrite who condemn working class people for voicing their concerns and who think that because they attend masonic child sacrifices to further their careers (which usually entails making shit music/films) I am somehow supposed to be interested in the utter crap they parrot.

Lineker, Allen, Brand, Rowling, Linehan, De Niro, Schumer, Cumberbatch etc etc etc. The list is almost literally endless

Archived