• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Celebrities Room 101 (Who do you hate?)

football forum

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Amy Schumer baffles me. I question the sanity of anybody who watches her shit and laughs, it's fucking awful from top to bottom. And she plays on the 'butterface' stuff far too much, the proper minging fuck. 

Sue me, but the Geordie shore lot are very entertaining. Started watching it here and there cause the girlfriend watches it but ended up getting into it. It's completely fucking awful, but it's fucking entertaining as fuck haha 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Had a proper laugh reading this thread, like the good old days on the old forum when every other word was 'cunt' or 'Aids' xD

I would have said Jamea Corden but thankfully everyone else has. I will do a football one instead - Chris Sutton. What a twat he is. Utterly graceless and absolutely full of himself.

• Administrator
3 hours ago, tlr said:

Had a proper laugh reading this thread, like the good old days on the old forum when every other word was 'cunt' or 'Aids' xD

I would have said Jamea Corden but thankfully everyone else has. I will do a football one instead - Chris Sutton. What a twat he is. Utterly graceful and absolutely full of himself.

Haha, recently I'd add Sutton as well but I actually find it vastly amusing how much his piss was boiled when Rodgers moved to us xD. He was fuming.

33 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Not many on my mind now, but i dislike Bruno Mars

Glad I'm not the only one. 

Wasted potential if you ask me. Makes shitty songs but has a great voice. 

It's like a man with an IQ of 200 working as a fryer at McDonalds. 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, True Blue said:

Not many on my mind now, but i dislike Bruno Mars

Agreed.

The person/creator of Mrs Brown's Boys can go in my Room 101 as well. 

Archived