• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

You (Netflix Series)

football forum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Cicero said:

That’s genuinely the same thing as the first?

Could be, can’t remember exactly as it was a while ago but I think the First Series grabbed me more, if I’m honest, I’ve been a bit board this series. 

Finished it now, the last three episodes were very good. Crazy ending that I half predicted. Not sure a third series is needed. 

I really enjoyed it actually. I enjoyed the switch to LA, even though I expected to hate it. I liked the new characters they introduced. 

Me and a co worker who watch it half predicted the ending, but I was still satisfied and I’ll definitely be looking forward to where season 3 goes. 

On 31/12/2019 at 22:01, Pyfish said:

The last 2 minutes ruined it but still intrigued for if they do a third season but don't think it's needed like others have said.

Yeah, wasn’t keen on that. Would rather have seen in a new series how he unravelled and went back to his old ways despite seemingly having everything he wanted. 

• The title was changed to You (Netflix Series)
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

Yeah, wasn’t keen on that. Would rather have seen in a new series how he unravelled and went back to his old ways despite seemingly having everything he wanted. 

I reckon series 3 is how he and Love do their stuff together. Intrigued to know who the neighbour is.

5 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Seemed like that might be the case judging by the end 

Seven episodes in, really enjoying it so far. I love how Love's brother is a straight  character, whereas the actor is one of the most obvious gay people I've ever seen. Not that it matters, just funny. 

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
On 02/01/2022 at 16:15, Toinho said:

I didn’t mind season 3! The ending was a bit meh though. 

This. Enjoyed it, but not something i’d rewatch like the other two seasons. Think the pandemic may have altered some of the writing and concepts. 

Archived