talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Football League 2016/2017 - 7th - 8th April

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually much better attacking 2nd half but Diame was terrible defending set pieces and Lascelles was asleep for the 2nd. Not that fussed. Sheffield Wednesday are one of only 2 or 3 teams that find it easy to get the better of us.

Such a long season. Only 5 more games to go and I hope to God that it's only 5 more games in this league and having to watch this kind of football with these kind of players.

I have a dream that one day we will have a left back who isn't better heading the ball than kicking it.

Hello League One.

I can't quite believe it's happening but the reality is there is a 4 point gap to safety with only a handful of games left. It's heartbreaking to see the club going the way it is, I'm not sure where it will end but I will keep going and already planning on buying my season ticket for next season. There is no point supporting a football club if you don't support them through the bad times. 

2 hours ago, roversgirl said:

Hello League One.

I can't quite believe it's happening but the reality is there is a 4 point gap to safety with only a handful of games left. It's heartbreaking to see the club going the way it is, I'm not sure where it will end but I will keep going and already planning on buying my season ticket for next season. There is no point supporting a football club if you don't support them through the bad times. 

You still have a chance simply because of your next two games against Forest and Bristol City. However, fuck those up and you are down for me.

The mood of Blackburn fans on this forum make me remember how much I love football at times. I just wish we had some Wiganers on here too. How I remember the glee with which both sets of fans waved goodbye to us last season.

How I love still being 7 points clear of 3rd place after this weekend's games. Nervy as fuck, hope to every deity there is that we don't blow this. 2 wins out of 4 will see us up - Oldham next, and potential to win promotion at home to the club that hates us more than any other... Bury. It's all in our own hands - please please please let's get out of this division.

On 09/04/2017 at 11:43 PM, StefBWFC said:

The mood of Blackburn fans on this forum make me remember how much I love football at times. I just wish we had some Wiganers on here too. How I remember the glee with which both sets of fans waved goodbye to us last season.

How I love still being 7 points clear of 3rd place after this weekend's games. Nervy as fuck, hope to every deity there is that we don't blow this. 2 wins out of 4 will see us up - Oldham next, and potential to win promotion at home to the club that hates us more than any other... Bury. It's all in our own hands - please please please let's get out of this division.

Enjoy it while it lasts :) 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived