• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Paolo Guerrero Fails to Lift Doping Ban

football forum

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paolo Guerrero has become what Luis Suarez was in 2010. xD

Look forward to him scoring goals in Russia. Not like I'll see backlash as I don't follow idiots on Twitter.

I’m also in disbelief at rival captains in the group signing this thing. Why would you want to give a group rival an advantage? 

Football needs more winners and less snowflakes. Sergio Ramos would’ve said fuck off, as would I.

1 minute ago, Marc said:

I’m also in disbelief at rival captains in the group signing this thing. Why would you want to give a group rival an advantage? 

Football needs more winners and less snowflakes. Sergio Ramos would’ve said fuck off, as would I.

Its because FIFpro made them sign it. They don't actually care.

However, players like Suarez and Godin who did express their care as well as the Panamanians did care as the ban was idiotic. I don't get why its put on hold, either keep it or get rid of it. Even if its for further investigation.

They need to change these anti-doping laws.

Ultimately, he could have sniffed a little cocaine and he could have drank a little tea. He could have done both, but this is kinda like those fellas that get done for heroin because they ate a poppy-seed bagel that morning for breakfast. 

2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Rivals captians in the group support? xD 

That's why Sergio ramos is a proven winner! Far from a fucking snowflake like Guerrero. Accept your fuck up and move pussy

Sergio Ramos would have supported him too xD again, I don't know if he wanted too but FIFpro would have organized the same thing.

You're just bitter that we're going to do well in the World Cup.

• Subscriber

While there are a few posts here trying to have an actual discussion, most of this thread typifies much of the downside of this forum these days. Used to be that I could happily read every thread in every sub forum when I had time without it being even remotely a chore.

Are people seriously not bored of all the Peru-related wumming and school yard arguments? It's been well over a year some people have been engaging with it and while I can only speak for myself, I'm fairly sure the majority of members aren't interested in reading four page threads of people trying to wind up @Blue about Peru not that he's blameless himself basically telling people that they're idiots and know nothing if they disagree with him on the occasions that they do actually give their genuine opinion on these sorts of things.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

While there are a few posts here trying to have an actual discussion, most of this thread typifies much of the downside of this forum these days. Used to be that I could happily read every thread in every sub forum when I had time without it being even remotely a chore.

Are people seriously not bored of all the Peru-related wumming and school yard arguments? It's been well over a year some people have been engaging with it and while I can only speak for myself, I'm fairly sure the majority of members aren't interested in reading four page threads of people trying to wind up @Blue about Peru not that he's blameless himself basically telling people that they're idiots and know nothing if they disagree with him on the occasions that they do actually give their genuine opinion on these sorts of things.

I was literally thinking the exact same thing earlier. I am trying to offer good knowledge of Peru before the World Cup given we are in it and all I get is Stan, Cannabis, Marc and Teso trying to wind me up to the point where I try not to even bother with them.

Maybe my reactions aren't the best but when I have to deal with the same shite time and time again, my reactions are only natural.

I am expecting those 4 to disappear from this thread and continue their usual thing. Embarrassing if that does happen.

• Administrator
19 minutes ago, Blue said:

I was literally thinking the exact same thing earlier. I am trying to offer good knowledge of Peru before the World Cup given we are in it and all I get is Stan, Cannabis, Marc and Teso trying to wind me up to the point where I try not to even bother with them.

Maybe my reactions aren't the best but when I have to deal with the same shite time and time again, my reactions are only natural.

8 minutes ago, Blue said:

I am expecting those 4 to disappear from this thread and continue their usual thing. Embarrassing if that does happen.

doesn't want to bother with us but still makes another post about us.

anyway, anything I say in this thread or about Guerrero really, really does only need to be taken with a pinch of salt. Don't take those posts or us so seriously :91_thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

Peru captain Paolo Guerrero has lost an appeal requesting that his 14-month ban for a doping offence be temporarily lifted for a second time.

Guerrero was banned by the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in May after testing positive for a cocaine by-product, which he says was contained in a tea he drank.

The 34-year-old, who has denied wrongdoing, appealed to the Swiss Federal Court, the final instance in the sporting judicial system, which on May 31 agreed to lift the suspension pending a final decision, allowing him to play at this year's World Cup.

The ban was re-imposed in August and the Swiss court said in a statement on Monday that it had turned down the request for another suspension.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Blue said:

That typo has been there for months! xD

It hasn't. There was a new topic which had the error but I merged it with the old topic, which had no error.

Archived