Fulham 1-3 Arsenal
Fulham 0-1 Arsenal
Arsenal 3-3 Fulham
Fulham 2-1 Arsenal

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Fulham to win 3-0 and @6666 to take all the positives from the Arsenal performance.

I like that people think I'm so positive. xD

I'm just fair and balanced rather than trying my best to be a budget pundit. :coffee:

• Administrator

This game is a bit boring but at the same time, one of those where it needs a goal to properly spark it in to life. It's as if some are playing with a bit of a Sunday afternoon hangover. Glimpses of some chances being made at both ends but nothing to give either side a scare.

• Administrator

There's the goal xD. Literally right after posting the above.

Lacazette turns well inside the box after collecting Monreal's cross and shoots past Bettinelli.

Nacho Monreal has never been in the top echelons of the great full-backs but in my opinion he's been a great servant for the club and one of the only bits of stability on the field that we've been able to maintain is his presence.  Not saying he's been underrated but I don't think he's been valued (something different) enough.

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

GOAL FULHAM!

Nice play and nice finish. Schurrle breaks offside trap and is played in perfectly. His little chip over Leno just as perfect.

Monreal's mistake... @SirBalon

Easy to say that's Monreal's mistake which is cheap punditry talk.  That's a mistake (as per usual) of the midfield.

• Administrator
Just now, SirBalon said:

Easy to say that's Monreal's mistake which is cheap punditry talk.  That's a mistake (as per usual) of the midfield.

How is it cheap punditry? His clearance just wasn't that good.

• Subscriber

9 consecutive wins for Arsenal. Good effort.

Fulham's defence looks porous, possibly the worst in the league. They need to sort that fast because they're in real danger of ending up in the bottom six scrap and teams that leak goals for fun don't tend to come off well in that situation. They also don't have the knowhow of Newcastle or Southampton who have been there more recently.

Don't think they'll go down but after the money they spent this summer after their promotion it would be a disaster to go straight back down.

Ramsey coming on for 20 minutes and dropped a straight 10 out of 10. What a second half, Fulham were poor but 4 superb goals.

Emery's subs overall have been spot on, feel like we can have more control over games but a super start to the season.

Wonderful football at times and we're starting to see glimpses of Emery's style finally coming through although there's a long way to go yet before it's all there.  We needed confidence after so much turbulence and that comes from results first and foremost.

• The title was changed to Fulham 1-5 Arsenal - Sunday 7th October
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived