talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 0-0 Man City - Sunday 7th October

football forum

• Subscriber
18 hours ago, BartraPique1932 said:

I bet Cannabis has 13 times more posts in Liverpool related threads than Everton related threads.

:rofl:

7 hours ago, Stan said:

'Everton aren't we' 

xD

16 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tbf being obsessed with us is a massive part of being an Everton fan.

Typical Dortmund, Leicester and Liverpool fans bringing Everton up in every topic. #obsessed :whistling:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Typical Dortmund, Leicester and Liverpool fans bringing Everton up in every topic. #obsessed :whistling:

Maybe if a blueshite didn’t parrot a Tory dickhead that was telling 96 families to get over the police crushing their loved ones to death, Everton wouldn’t have been brought up at all :what:

9 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Lovren in for Arnold. Gomez right back. Surprised Klopp's willing to break up that Gomez-Van Dijk partnership and move Gomez to a position he looked awful in last season

Keita makes the bench.

That’s strange considering we have Clyne.

3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

That’s strange considering we have Clyne.

To be honest, I wouldn't be throwing Clyne into this game when he's barely played over the last year. I also think this side has moved on from Clyne. He doesn't offer enough on the ball

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

To be honest, I wouldn't be throwing Clyne into this game when he's barely played over the last year. I also think this side has moved on from Clyne. He doesn't offer enough on the ball

I agree with that, but Gomez was shite as a right back and if we’re giving Trent a rest I’d prefer Clyne (or Milner/Fabinho) at right back.

I have this awful feeling we’re about to get thrashed though.

Yep, I'm feeling a hiding coming too. It's hard to judge, will we need as shite as Wednesday or will we be fully charged and ready to surprise city.

I think we need to go with all out attack for this game. Trying to play conservative against this side will fuck us. 

• Subscriber

Seen those decisions go either way a hundred times. I don't think it's outrageous if you give it or if you deny it. I'd call it 55% a penalty, not that we should have to discuss this because the rules should be cleared up. Aguero didn't help his cause by getting straight back up which is another problem with officiating, reacting too much to the victim's antics instead of the perpetrator's actions.

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

This has been shite xD. Shame when this happens between 2 teams that usually play other sides off the park.

It’s a million miles away from our matches with them last season... and that recent 1-1 with Chelsea.

• Subscriber

Taking the sting out of the game is the way to stop Liverpool at Anfield I think. Liverpool can get on top of anyone at home.

Neither team has been poor but it's just been a bit cagier than usual after the fast Liverpool start.

• Subscriber

Odd match. City bossing the possession and winning out in midfield, but front three aren't offering much. Walker playing a more disciplined game is also affecting City's attacking output, Sterling a bit meh and Aguero not getting a sniff but it's Mahrez that I'd be taking off if I was Pep. Sane on?

• Administrator

Souness makes a point of Mane kicking out at Fernandinho when they had a coming together. Then says it should only be a yellow when, by the laws of the game, it would actually be a red? Just because Fernandinho didn't make a meal of it doesn't make it any less intentional...

• The title was changed to Liverpool 0-0 Man City - Sunday 7th October
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived