talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2018/19 - Matchday 7 - 5-7th October

football forum

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to admit I dont know how Werder are doing it,  not flashy performances and not really parking the bus either, the players are kinda average with a few exceptions, not complaining, just kinda surprised by how the season has started.  I literally fell asleep and missed the second goal of last nights game, OK I had consumed a bit of beer, but still.  Anyhow, the man is showing a double header on tv here, Dortmund v Augsburg and the foals vs the shoe slappers.  I like to think gladbach will cause bayern problems, but I am about 40 years to late in that thinking.

• Subscriber
17 minutes ago, binder said:

I have to admit I dont know how Werder are doing it,  not flashy performances and not really parking the bus either, the players are kinda average with a few exceptions, not complaining, just kinda surprised by how the season has started.  I literally fell asleep and missed the second goal of last nights game, OK I had consumed a bit of beer, but still.  Anyhow, the man is showing a double header on tv here, Dortmund v Augsburg and the foals vs the shoe slappers.  I like to think gladbach will cause bayern problems, but I am about 40 years to late in that thinking.

Very good coach + very strong midfield + well balanced team + tactical flexibility + a bit of luck. I had a good feeling about it before the season, but we started even better than I expected. Hope we can keep it up; our performances are still not polished and there's much more potential in there.

Watching Tommy's gang trying to sort out Tedesco's problems - surprised to see the red shirts and shorts, but they look good anyway!

Just noticed Pulisic is not playing and little Englishman has started the game - is that injury or choice? It's medssing up my Fantasy team again!!

I get the feeling Pulisic may not be the young star everyone thought he was, still time, but he has been pulled in each game I saw him play this season. Brun Larsson and Sancho are doing better and getting picked, Sancho now starting games.

Finnbogasson has scored for Augsburg, BVB kinda doing what they did last week vs Bayer, so I think/hope they can come back.   Yes I am an ABB ( anyone but Bayern).

Half time in Dusseldorf and not a cat's chance of any goals - at 0-0 even the French Commentator admits le shalk don't even deserve the one point for a draw. It's getting worse and worse and Tedesco is sticking with Di Santo so no hope there then! Still the fans on the East side are enjoying the sunshine!

At least the minus points for losing have now gone, but what was Marco doing to get a yellow and another minus point? And now more minus points - What's happening in Dortymund?  Sorry - forgot to mention Max is in my Fantasy team too!:shutup:

And a wild finish with, who else, but Paco scoring a 95 min free kick winner. 

Come on foals, put the old timers down, so tired of those frickin shoe slapping, pointy hat wearing, leder diaper soiling bastrds.  Sorry Bayern fans, nothing personal.

Plea is such an awesome striker. 

Anyway, came back from the stadium like an hour ago. What can I say? We are just not good at using our chances. Lost the game in the first half, and gifted it to Schalke in the 2nd. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Whats going on with Bayern??? 

Not that's it's not good for the league obviously but they seem off their normal pace or standard should I say.. 

In my opinion, Bayern face an aging squad problem as most of their "golden generation" stars are fading away, and on top of that, they have a sort of an injury crisis mostly affecting their younger talents. Moreover, some troubles were always to be expected with Kovac taking over; Bayern's dressing room is notorious for having massive egos and I think it's not easy to get them all in check... while it probably wasn't such big of a problem for experienced, well respected coaches like Heynckes.

Whatever it is, long may it last!

• The topic was unpinned

Archived