The better place to talk football.

How long can Juventus go unbeaten?

football forum

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 06/10/2018 at 18:28, Cannabis said:

Hopefully a bit longer, going to book flights to Turin sometime this season and watch a game. 

Watched a few episodes of their documentary whilst flying over to Split this morning, amazing club behind the scenes.

Did you make it?

• Subscriber

I tell you what, I think I might put a bet on Juve winning the UEFA Champions League this year because of Ronaldo, that will make him winning it 6 times with 3 different clubs, United, Real & maybe Juve, that guy is a winner, scored 2 so far against Empoli.  

59 minutes ago, CaaC - John said:

I tell you what, I think I might put a bet on Juve winning the UEFA Champions League this year because of Ronaldo, that will make him winning it 6 times with 3 different clubs, United, Real & maybe Juve, that guy is a winner, scored 2 so far against Empoli.  

They’ve got a very good chance because they’re more defensively sound than last season. With Juve it’s more about the defensive side of things in Europe as they aren’t as gun-hoe as in Serie ‘A’

all betting sites favorite Juventus to win the CHL this year and I believe it's pretty logical. I bet they are gonna win everything this year like we did in 2010. Also, they would have 9/9 wins in Serie A so far if they weren't caught off guard against Genoa. (for those who didn't see Genoa's goal, all Juve's players paused because they thought the ball was out but then Genoa keep playing and scored)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Not exactly a defeat though is it. The result is meaningless unless it had ended in defeat as the team will register the error and go back into their winning run with ease.

Had it been a defeat, maybe the press could’ve made a meal out of it to see if they could destabilise them.

• 2 months later...

Archived