• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ballon d'Or 2018 Winner: Luka Modrić

football forum

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

:rofl:NO MAMES HP!! Some things are better left unsaid. It's obvious the better part of you went down your father's leg. 

You making fun of mental health?

This is a new low.

This is disgusting.

This is not the first time Teso has made fun of mental health and anxiety strategies.

I expect action to be taken. It's mental health day too.

20 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

He never cared or cares for Argentina and that's obvious with each failure. It's no fucking coincidence he half ass tries with Argentina and gives it all with Barcelona. If he wants to slowy regain his people he should agree to play the copa Adidas, two matches versus Mexico in Argentina (La bombonera y en ROSARIO are the two rumoured hosts) 

So taking a poor Argentine side to three consecutive finals, in your eyes means he doesn't care? Do you understand how retarded that sounds? He spends a couple weeks training with the Argentine team. He spends 9 months training with Barca. 

1 minute ago, Batard said:

Let’s just leave it alone please 

I know I am throwing credibility away, but I do have to ask how Teso has gotten away with making fun of mental health. The comments here aren't that bad, but he has poked fun at me last year for being depressed and that's just a fucking low. 

If you want to continue this whole discussion, you can DM me. I don't want to derail this any more than it already has been :) 

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Please don't mock, Fidget Spinning is a national sport in Peru.

The funny thing is, I actually don't use Fidget spinners. They aren't the type of stress toys that relax me. I prefer tangle. They are a lot more fun and calm to use. I just used that as an example as they seem to be the popular one.

36 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

He never cared or cares for Argentina and that's obvious with each failure. It's no fucking coincidence he half ass tries with Argentina and gives it all with Barcelona. If he wants to slowy regain his people he should agree to play the copa Adidas, two matches versus Mexico in Argentina (La bombonera y en ROSARIO are the two rumoured hosts) 

Tired of reading the same shite every thread.

Say what you want about Teso, I can't stand him. However I don't think he should be kept around just to get the whipping boy treatment. No one deserves that. Either ignore him or just get rid of him ffs. Too many derailed threads.

I'm guilty of this as well, but I'd like to think I don't drag on the same shite constantly anymore.

So France Football who own and run the Ballon d'Or Award have had their own poll for the award on their website running for the past 24 hours and for some unknown reason it's been brought down.

But not before some took screenshots of how the poll was developing after over 700,000 votes had already been cast... No, you didn't misread that number and I'll repeat it again... Over 700,000 votes had already been cast in just over 24 hours the poll had been running and was due to be running until Christmas.

img_rtorello_20181010-184321_imagenes_md

2 hours ago, Stan said:

Are you sure that's not fake? 

There's 31 names there... 

It's being reported on L'Équipe this morning and subsequently the other news portals around Europe are commenting on it.  I hadn't voted on it but I have friends that did and they've told me that once they'd voted, Messi did indeed have a large majority lead although they couldn't remember what percentage it was at the time.  The poll was taken down by this morning when I tried to go in and look and it was up the day before yesterday because I checked but didn't vote.

Also remember, this was a public vote and has no say in what the final outcome would be as in the France Football rules it's the football writers that decide.

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Salah xD

Bottled the Champions League final and might aswell not turned up at the World Cup. Started this season poorly too which should affect an award which is taking into account the full calendar year. 

Give him the Balon d'Or though. Best in the world. Going to tell my grandkids about him :dam:.

2 goals for the statistically worst team at the world cup isn't bad. Salah isn't that good a player but he deserves the plaudits for his magnificent year. 

Not sure how I feel about Messi winning. Undoubtedly the best player in the world but to have such an awful world cup does take away from him a lot.

So apparently France Football did pull down the poll and it isn’t a hoax.   Everywhere is reporting on it now but what is not known is why it was pulled down but it has angered a lot of fans apparently. Over 700,000 had already voted which is a tremendous amount. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

So apparently France Football did pull down the poll and it isn’t a hoax.   Everywhere is reporting on it now but what is not known is why it was pulled down but it has angered a lot of fans apparently. Over 700,000 had already voted which is a tremendous amount. 

but their vote doesn't matter anyway?

6 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

2 goals for the statistically worst team at the world cup isn't bad. Salah isn't that good a player but he deserves the plaudits for his magnificent year. 

Not sure how I feel about Messi winning. Undoubtedly the best player in the world but to have such an awful world cup does take away from him a lot.

Personally I couldn't give a fuck who wins it this year, but he should have walked it in 2016 though. He was on another level to everyone and has actually become underrated in a way, as strange as that sounds.

Archived