• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

La Liga - Week 9 Fixtures - 19th-22nd October 2018

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, Barça aren't playing totally confident in La Liga over the past three to four games which is in total contrast to how they're performing so far in the Champions League... Very strange for Barcelona to be honest!

Its going to be an absolutely massive game because it's always eventful between these two anyhow and with Sevilla topping the table right now, they'll want to really have a go at the Camp Nou.

• 2 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

RC CELTA VIGO 0-1 DEPORTIVO ALAVÉS (FT)

So with this fantastic result by Alavés, they sleep in top of La Liga tonight.  What a wonderful start the the campaign they've had!

What's wrong with Celta? Six without a win now.

2 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

What's wrong with Celta? Six without a win now.

I have no idea mate.  They go through these patches every single year since I can remember and then tend to recapture it all by beating Barcelona usually. xD

They can go on some amazing runs and then this always happens to them no matter who the coach is and they've had some brilliant ones.

Levante playing like idiots when they have the ball in this second half. When there's an opportunity to play a teammate through on goal, the player just tries to go it alone. Could've added to their lead rather than be under pressure so much for the rest of the game.

Wow imagine how shit Spain could have been in the World Cup with this fraud as their manager. They were already fucking gash, so I imagine this moron could have made them worse.

This is great though I hope they never sack him and he takes them fucking down. Club of cunts.

VILLARREAL CF 1-1 ATLÉTICO MADRID (FT)

This is actually a good result for Atleti even if Villarreal have been all over the place so far this season. They always turn up for the big games even if their season is iffy.

But it does give Barcelona a chance to recover confidence if they manage to win a very very difficult game against Sevilla. 

2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Wow imagine how shit Spain could have been in the World Cup with this fraud as their manager. They were already fucking gash, so I imagine this moron could have made them worse.

This is great though I hope they never sack him and he takes them fucking down. Club of cunts.

They would’ve won the World Cup had he not been a traitor. They would’ve been less gash than the gash France were. But the right decision was made. 

• Administrator

Coutinho scores! Lovely move from the right which began with Semedo playing it in to Suarez then in to Messi and Coutinho is just onside to curl it in to the top corner from just inside the box. Great start! 1-0.

33 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

They would’ve won the World Cup had he not been a traitor. They would’ve been less gash than the gash France were. But the right decision was made. 

Doubt it, tbh I think it’s pretty handy they could sack him before the tournament - removed all expectations and failure can be easily wiped away.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived