• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

La Liga - Week 9 Fixtures - 19th-22nd October 2018

football forum

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Penalty Barcelona. Much like the Suarez we're used to seeing. Skilfully takes on the defender, pace used to get to the ball before the keeper and get fouled by him. 3-0. 

Well known that Suarez has been below-par so far this season but today has been much different.

• Administrator

4-1 :D.

Rakitic this time with a volley from just inside the box. Fell to him fortunately with Dembele's cross blocked in to this path but he made scoring it look so easy. 

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Messi Injured?

Yeah, got hurt in a challenge with a Sevilla player. Looked fairly innocent but looked to have done some damage to his arm.

1 hour ago, El Profesor said:

Ter Stegen is so good. He just keeps getting better. 

Best Suárez performance this season and it came at a good time. 

Also, another good performance by Arthur, @SirBalon

Arthur is very special indeed!  It's incredible that a player that gives the type of football he does has come out of what is seemingly nowhere.  They haven't stopped talking about Arthur in the Barcelona based press for three weeks now.

16 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

I like how they specify that he's "the first team player" Leo Messi...like someone might not know who he is.

Because it's an official club tweet, I think it's just protocol for treating everyone in the squad the same.

But going by the images of Arturo Vidal on the bench, I think he doesn't feel the same. xD

What a rancid individual he is. That doesn't even come into the usual of being a professional footballer and wanting to play as much as possible. He is just a rotten soul that is better off playing in some obscure league in the middle of nowhere.

• Subscriber

Get in there!!

Just got back from the Bernabeu. What an exceptional result and performance. Had to ride our luck at times but they underestimated us from the start and then I loved the way we were able to rally together and defend like that. Could have even had a couple more on the break 

Very proud of the boys after that. Need to push on and try and improve the home form now 

5 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Dark days for Real Madrid when they get their arses handed to them by Barcelona even when Messi's injured. 

When was the ast Clasico without Leo or CR7?

There's been three games where Messi hasn't played against Real Madrid in 14 years and Barça hasn't managed a win in all three. 2 draws and 1 defeat.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived