talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsène Wenger - To Become Nasser Al-Khelaïfi's Number Two at PSG?

Rumours flying around in France that Arsène Wenger could be about to be named the number two at Paris Saint-Germain behind only the owner, Nasser Al-Khelaïfi.  At the moment this and very little else in the form of details has been released, but what's for sure is that THIS is definitely in tune with what Wenger was and is... Why it was so so important that Arsenal got rid of what ended up becoming a cancer.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, AMG said:

Misleading title.

I thought he was going to become deputy-manager or whatever.

It seems so although what I wrote explains it all and one should read what's written and not fall into a headline trap.

I'll change it.

• Administrator
29 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

It seems so although what I wrote explains it all and one should read what's written and not fall into a headline trap.

I'll change it.

I was extremely confused at the original thread title @SirBalon

Just now, Stan said:

I was extremely confused at the original thread title @SirBalon

Like I said, I get it mate and obviously my title came from the knowledge of the news.  Even the title I've changed it to now could be confusing if someone isn't upto scratch on contemporary football related characters in the shape of Nasser Al-Khelaïfi.

5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Like I said, I get it mate and obviously my title came from the knowledge of the news.  Even the title I've changed it to now could be confusing if someone isn't upto scratch on contemporary football related characters in the shape of Nasser Al-Khelaïfi.

Will Wenger be his advisor?  not sure how they will work with Wenger, i thought he was against teams like PSG who are successful because of money, he was always along the FFP rules.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

it's all very confusing right now. I can't get my head around it. 

2 minutes ago, Panna King said:

Will Wenger be his advisor?  not sure how they will work with Wenger, i thought he was against teams like PSG who are successful because of money, he was always along the FFP rules.

He will be the one I charge of either signing the yes to any decision made by the technical team which includes their Director for Football, Henrique Antero (who now has power taken off his hands) and also overseeing the strategies involved in the path PSG should take for the future.  In other words, he's got his Arsenal job back only this time at PSG.

3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

He will be the one I charge of either signing the yes to any decision made by the technical team which includes their Director for Football, Henrique Antero (who now has power taken off his hands) and also overseeing the strategies involved in the path PSG should take for the future.  In other words, he's got his Arsenal job back only this time at PSG.

Patrick Kluivert had the role previous at PSG of director of football before leaving to coach Cameroon. 

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Change it then mate, you're good at coming up with related headline titles.  I can't think of anything better mate...

I need to take a few minutes just to clear my head. This has messed my day right up. 

• Administrator
1 minute ago, SirBalon said:

You know it baby! :banana:

What's everyone wearing on this fine warm summer evening?

That melt from Wigan has ruined my mood so I'm fully clothed now, sorry mate.

Archived