The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2016/2017 - Matchday 28

football forum

• The topic was pinned
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Oh I'm so eager to see if we manage to keep our run going. Seems to be a good time to play Frankfurt who have quite a dip in form lately, but then every run comes to an end sometime, and we're missing so many important players... Hope for 3 points, then we should be safe, more or less. A draw would be ok too.

48 minutes ago, nudge said:

Oh I'm so eager to see if we manage to keep our run going. Seems to be a good time to play Frankfurt who have quite a dip in form lately, but then every run comes to an end sometime, and we're missing so many important players... Hope for 3 points, then we should be safe, more or less. A draw would be ok too.

Fuck that, win this, then we should do over Ingolstadt and Hamburg and be serious europe contenders!. Dare to dream.

Lose this game, and 40pts becomes the goal

• Subscriber
Just now, Tanksie said:

Fuck that, win this, then we should do over Ingolstadt and Hamburg and be serious europe contenders!. Dare to dream.

Too much dreaming or hoping is never a good thing xD 

I do hope we fucking thrash HSV on Easter Sunday.

Bayern must be shitting their pants. We are ready for you!

On a serious note though... Who cares less about this Saturday? Bayern or Dortmund? This "Klassiker" has the potential of becoming the worst ever. Both teams need to concentrate on their respective 1st leg match in the cl. On top of that Bartra, Weigl, Piszczek and Kagawa are all doubtful. Schürrle, Durm and Reus will miss the match.

1 minute ago, Tsubasa said:

Bremen are playing so well, I'm not used to this. It's not right, or is it? I'm so confused. 

Wiedwald is playing so well, I'm not used to this. It's not right, or is it? I'm so confused. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tsubasa said:

Bartels 2:0. Cheeky finish. 

Bremen are playing so well, I'm not used to this. It's not right, or is it? I'm so confused. 

We're back, baby B|

• The topic was unpinned

Archived