• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stockholm Terror Attack

football forum

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Come to think of it that does ring a bell. A massive influx of Muslims I presume?

Glad the suspect has been arrested rather than killed, hopefully he's given a pasting by the police force down in the cells and lives the rest of his life in fear.

Not all terrorists are Muslims. Whilst there appears to be a correlation between the two there's no saying every associate in this latest attack associates with the faith.

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Come to think of it that does ring a bell. A massive influx of Muslims I presume?

Glad the suspect has been arrested rather than killed, hopefully he's given a pasting by the police force down in the cells and lives the rest of his life in fear.

Sweden is fucked to liberal 

56 minutes ago, Cure said:

Not all terrorists are Muslims. Whilst there appears to be a correlation between the two there's no saying every associate in this latest attack associates with the faith.

Lol 

6 hours ago, Cannabis said:

Sweden has been the rape capital of Europe for a while now mate. It does correlate not just with Muslim immigration but third world immigration. 

Maybe Islam isnt thr problem, maybe 'third world islam' is the problem and it just so happens most of Islam is in the third world.

Backwards 3rd world cunts being brought into pleasant European countries is the problem here, wouldn't matter if they are middle eastern, African, Mexican ect. Backwards people with violent backwards beliefs are being welcomed into Europe with open arms and hearts and the refugees are replying with mass rape, almost monthly terrorist attacks by now, and civil disobedience. Who would have thought?

RIP, there seems to be little that can be done to prevent vehicle incidents like this.

Not sure why Sweden has been dug out for rape in this topic? If you researched it rather than listened to Farage/Trump/Fox you'd know he facts.

Sweden has such a high amount of rapes reported because the definition of rape is a lot broader than other countries. It also counts rape cases differently, in the U.K if I were to rape my "wife" 5 times in a week and she reports that, that's one case of rape. In Sweden that's 5 cases of rape. Sweden also counts acts of rape that in other countries would be considered bodily harm or assault.

49 minutes ago, Spike said:

Holy shit, that doesn't justify the obscene amounts of rape and sexual assault ffs

You seriously cannot even deflect that

Where did I say it justifies it? I said the numbers are inflated because they are reported differently, e.g. if you count 7 incidents of rape from person A to person B as seven counts of rape, your statistics will be higher than a country who counts 7 incidents of rape from person A to person B as one count of rape. Sweden being a "rape capital of Europe" due to statistics compared to other countries in Europe is false and is unreliable as you're comparing separate measurements of rape counts.

It's like saying people in France drive faster than people in the U.K because the French can drive up to 128 and Brits may drive up to 80, forgetting one is measured in kilometres and the other miles.

It's an inaccurate comparison.

41 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Dispels the myth it's all because we invaded Iraq

IMG_2099.PNG

That's like some guy going mental and killing his mother...  Obviously the mother after being dead can't tweet, but I'm sure she'd have quotes of a similar direction in terms of "I brought you up", "I fed you", "I loved you", "I gave you everything"... etc... etc... Someone gets his wires crossed and short circuits, this is the possible result.

I remember Tsubasa back in the other forum after a similar terrible event in Germany more or less wrote a segment in a similar vein.

Anyway...  RIP to those that are now longer with their loved ones in this atrocity and that those injured can recover to the fullest.  Horrible events that seem to now just be a part of a common occurrence.

Reading the facebook comments of Swedes saying "trucks that size should be illegal" and "We will not let this divide us from our refugee brethren" make me wonder if I could just stroll into Sweden and become their new prime minister by inquiring firmly, as they will all be to polite to deny me.

RIP to the victims but pro tip Sweden, if you are a pushover you will be pushed over.

20 minutes ago, Tanksie said:

Reading the facebook comments of Swedes saying "trucks that size should be illegal" and "We will not let this divide us from our refugee brethren" make me wonder if I could just stroll into Sweden and become their new prime minister by inquiring firmly, as they will all be to polite to deny me.

RIP to the victims but pro tip Sweden, if you are a pushover you will be pushed over.

horrible thing to say but they kind of deserve it (obviously nobody deserves death or rape) if they keep burying their heads in the sand. It's that universal truth "those who ignore history are doomed to repeat it's mistakes" Europe hasn't learned a fucking thing.

A touch indelicate but I get what what you mean 100%, and you are right. This is going to get worse before it gets better, as the current solution to these attacks is to change our facebook profile pics, submit to a hash tag, and then pretend nothing ever happened 3 weeks later.

13 minutes ago, Tanksie said:

A touch indelicate but I get what what you mean 100%, and you are right. This is going to get worse before it gets better, as the current solution to these attacks is to change our facebook profile pics, submit to a hash tag, and then pretend nothing ever happened 3 weeks later.

If it gets better

Can the government ever win when people take up views like that?

There is no instant fix. No matter what gets rolled out and implemented attacks will happen during its development and deployment. With every attack there will be a group of people who insist enough isn't being done because attacks are happening. 

I'm not saying what is being done is or isn't good enough. I'm just questioning where the limits are.

Archived