talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 2-2 Man Utd - Saturday 20th October

football forum

• Administrator

Kick-off 12.30pm

Live on Sky Sports

Image result for chelsea badge     VS     220px-Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.png

Head to Head
Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd (FA Cup)
Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea
Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd
Man Utd 2-0 Chelsea
Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd (FA Cup)

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

When was the last time Chelsea scored more than one goal versus man Utd? I'm just guessing but surely it Mou the coach of Chelsea when that happened, right ? 

Chelsea 4-0 Man Utd.

October 2016. Antonio Conte. 

Only reason I remember is I was in South Africa at the time with 2 mates who both supported United and we were looking for ages to find a place to watch it. They were not happy after Pedro scored within 60 seconds xD 

• Administrator

😂😂 oops. Well, mou wasn't coaching but that was practically his squad, before conte fucked it up 

Yep, that must be it!

Mourinho was managing Man Utd for that game, by the way...

10 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

When was the last time Chelsea scored more than one goal versus man Utd? I'm just guessing but surely it Mou the coach of Chelsea when that happened, right ? 

Nope. He was managing United :rofl:

You've seriously had a mare xD. Someone post this in the golden posts thread 

:dam:lawd, conte won with Mou's boys while mou was/still is stuck with a very average United squad. That score right there highlights the great shape he left Chelsea and the fucked up mess Man Utd was. 

image.thumb.png.c04c711cf994c1d8ff44c0ceee849c7f.png

• Subscriber

I can't remember ever looking forward more to Man Utd games. If they lose, Mourinho looks like a cunt and I don't like him so it's funny, but if they get a result then all the WUMs in the media, who actually get paid for being WUMs rather than quality reporters in many cases, look like cunts which is funny because I don't like them either.

Last time out was gold with United hilariously going 2-0 down to Newcastle before going against the script and trolling the media and forcing them to rip up their Jose obituaries for another week.

This time I'm hoping for Juan Mata to give United an early lead, Chelsea to have 80% possession for the next 80 minutes before eventually going 2-1 up with at least one of those goals being controversial, only for United, preferably through Martial or Sanchez, to steal an undeserved draw.

17 hours ago, Cicero said:

image.thumb.png.c04c711cf994c1d8ff44c0ceee849c7f.png

That's actually being too kind to Mourinho. He left in the middle of December when you were 16th and 1 point from the relegation zone having only won 4 out of the first 16 league games and losing 9.

2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Herrera is fit and ready to play according to JM. Get him to shadow Hazard and I don't see the rest of the Chelsea squad having much of a chance to score. 

Pogba and Sanchez to score 2-0 JWUJFW 

Sounds good to me. Herrera will have a red card by Hazard’s second dribble.

1 hour ago, Cicero said:

I reckon Mourinho will have a plan in stopping Jorginho instead. 

I think that'll be a big part of the tactics, but I imagine having a midfielder shadow Hazard is also going to be a big part of stopping this Chelsea... if United are going to be stopping this Chelsea at Stamford Bridge.

I think you lot are looking far too deep into things and are giving Mourinho far too much credit when it comes to tactics or 'shadowing thus player' and 'marking that player' etc etc

We all know he'll just park the bus and hope for the fucking best. 

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Can see United getting fucking whipped here 

Edit that..  after seeing Utd's line up with world class players such as Pogba etc, I think Mourinho should be wining this game!

If he doesn't then I'll want to know why @Teso dos Bichos

he'll definitely be whining after it.

Set pieces are one of the most obvious ways of getting a sense of a team's level of preparation from the training ground. United are consistently shit at defending them, despite being physically dominant over basically every team they come across.

• The title was changed to Chelsea 2-2 Man Utd - Saturday 20th October
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived