talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 2-2 Man Utd - Saturday 20th October

football forum

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

But his hair looks good so that's all that matters, right?

and he can do all his 'cool' celebrations, so he can get away with it.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Not sure if serious.

huh? 

What's not serious about that? Mourinho can't get the players to do what he wants or instruct them properly, alluding to @Inverted's point about not being able to prepare them properly. Therefore one of the things that leads to losing games and conceding goals. Which is what the tweet is about - conceding same amount of goals in considerably less games. Obviously also down to players just being dumb as fuck, but point still stands.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

To compare the title winning Chelsea side to this United one is pure idiocy. Something Mark Lawrensen would applaud.

either way, this Utd side is still shit? Who'd you compare them to, Yeovil Town?

• Administrator

No? 

Arsenal perhaps, but certainly not that Chelsea side. Bizarre statement.

The comparison was more the fact that Mourinho was in charge of both sides. Gone straight over your head though.

• Subscriber

Pogba showing again that despite thinking he's the best player in the world he's somehow a bigger liability to Man Utd than even Mourinho himself.

I continue to enjoy the "told you so" brigade whacking off to Mourinho's troubles as if he hasn't single handedly won about triple the honours than the majority of their own clubs have over the last 20 years.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

The comparison was more the fact that Mourinho was in charge of both sides. Gone straight over your head though.

I think Cannabis would have a point if Mourinho had only just come into the job and hadn't spent a great deal. That Chelsea side was very good and yes, it was a long time ago but he's spent enough money that they shouldn't be so far away from that sort of quality.

You're missing the point for fucks sake. Two totally different teams. 

Marco Silva was in charge of Estoril and Eveeton, should we start comparing their stats? Fuck me.

He spent a shitload of money putting both teams together though and they're miles apart in quality and how he has them performing

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

He spent a shitload of money putting both teams together though and they're miles apart in quality and how he has them performing

thankfully you understand where I'm coming from.

10 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Marco Silva was in charge of Estoril and Eveeton, should we start comparing their stats? Fuck me.

Did he buy any £40 million forwards at Estoril.

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

no you melt because Estoril are a totally different kind of team to Everton, in a totally different division. We're talking about Chelsea and Man Utd; two massive teams in this league - both teams that Mourinho put together in 04/05 and now. Both times he's spent fuck loads of money to get a squad he wants and one time he's succeeded and this time he's failed, miserably. 

It's not as black and white as just managing two teams and that's that, like you're saying. This is a Man Utd team that should be succeeding but Mourinho is part of the reason why it isn't happening because perhaps he's just not as good as he used to be...

• Administrator

Martial smashes in from close range. Chelsea might argue they could have had a free-kick while Alonso was on the floor but Chelsea couldn't clear properly. Taken well by Martial.1-1.

• The title was changed to Chelsea 2-2 Man Utd - Saturday 20th October
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived