• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 2-2 Man Utd - Saturday 20th October

football forum

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Man Utd have upped their game this half to be fair. Much more composed and fluid in their attacks. Mata delivering once again - no idea how he's benched so much when he still has so much to offer. Deserving of the lead at the moment.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Stan said:

Barkley's done square root of fuck all since coming on. Must have lost possession about 4 or 5 times.

xDxDxDxD 

Scores the 96th minute equaliser.

• The title was changed to Chelsea 2-2 Man Utd - Saturday 20th October
  • Subscriber
On 18/10/2018 at 23:21, RandoEFC said:

I can't remember ever looking forward more to Man Utd games. If they lose, Mourinho looks like a cunt and I don't like him so it's funny, but if they get a result then all the WUMs in the media, who actually get paid for being WUMs rather than quality reporters in many cases, look like cunts which is funny because I don't like them either.

Last time out was gold with United hilariously going 2-0 down to Newcastle before going against the script and trolling the media and forcing them to rip up their Jose obituaries for another week.

This time I'm hoping for Juan Mata to give United an early lead, Chelsea to have 80% possession for the next 80 minutes before eventually going 2-1 up with at least one of those goals being controversial, only for United, preferably through Martial or Sanchez, to steal an undeserved draw.

Sort of got my wish with the 2-2. That fight at the end made this match pretty much everything I wanted it to be. Mourinho needs to stay just for the absolute WTF factor United are bringing to the Premier League at the moment.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Hardly. He just run past him and Mourinho made the scene. The man is a prick, he embarrasses Manchester United. 

Yeah he ran past him, celebrated, then ran back and must have gestured or said something towards Mourinho which caused him to react.

Annoying.

Cardiff gave us more of a game than them. Embarrasing from us to allow them in it and utterly pathetic for Alonso to fake an injury vs getting back up and defending. Notice how fucking quick he gets up after United score. 

Results on Sarri. Again, starting Morata and Willian over Giroud and Pedro is sabotage. The fans see it. The neutrals see it. Yet Sarri cant see it. Mind boggling. Played with 10 men for 70 minutes and I pray Morata never starts another game again. 

We wont win the league with who we have representing our attack. Giroud is good, but by no means a starter. 

Lastly, I dislike the man, but the absolute disrespect towards Mourinho from our fans and that assistant was classless. 

6 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Hardly. He just run past him and Mourinho made the scene. The man is a prick, he embarrasses Manchester United. 

Whilst I agree with the second sentence, you don’t run through the oppositions technical area, especially to celebrate a goal. 

Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho on Sky Sports:What happened at the end? "Oh come on, I can tell you that 97 minutes of the game was so good that you have to focus on that.

"I did not get respect back from Chelsea [fans] but that is not my responsiblity. What I did here today I will do in Madrid, in Milan, in Porto, the reaction from the fans is not up to me.

"I am not annoyed with anything. What happened with Sarri's assistant, Sarri was the first one to come to me and say he will resolve it. The assistant has already come to me and apologised, I told him to forget it. I have made a lot of mistakes in my career."

Good game of football overall despite all the nonsense at the end... my stream dropped out on 75 minutes and couldn't get it back so not sure what unfolded near the end there but sounded very stupid from our side of things.. There is celebrating and then taunting the opposition.. 

We had a good start and got the goal and had most of the possession but again being in control of the ball for long periods means fuck all if you cant have an end product with it.. Not sure what to expect from United today, they might have been up for this off the back of their last win or may just have slumped back down again but they looked sharp and up for it in the second half and deserved their lead...  We didn't give up on that despite the clock ticking so pleased we got level.. Didn't think we would find another goal but managed it... 

I don't think we will ever get Morata being the player we need him to be... Way too much patience is required with him and then even when that happens the returns are poor.. Got to be looking to bring someone in if we want to be in that top 4 come the end of the season.. 

9 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

9_9 Fuck that cunt. No doubt man Utd was the better team . Trust The process  

How many years is this process going to take??? 

The process of growing an Oak tree to full maturity sounds like it could be quicker... 

2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

How many years is this process going to take??? 

The process of growing an Oak tree to full maturity sounds like it could be quicker... 

We need Darwin to come back again to explain this process... I think it's in tune with the last longish one we had in evolution. :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived