Huddersfield 0-3 Liverpool
Liverpool 3-0 Huddersfield
Huddersfield 0-2 Liverpool (friendly)
Huddersfield 0-2 Liverpool (FA Cup)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/10/2018 at 10:42, LFCMadLad said:

Add Salah, Milner and Lallana to that doubtful list. 

You should still win. But without them you might not get the 12 goals you need to go top :ph34r:

• Administrator

Milner fortunate to get away with that, I think. Ball definitely touched his arm. 

Pritchard goal disallowed as he was inches offside. Van Dijk's foot might have been playing him onside but hard to call.

Huddersfield not having much luck at the moment... Probably should have had a penalty there then a call for a marginal offside that ruled their goal out and one off the post earlier I believe... 

Not rolling over after going a goal behind... 

1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Clearly offside, that's not unlucky. 

Shit game. Sturridge not helping with liverpool's attack but Salah looks good. 

1540055836056_lc_galleryImage_.JPG

Well I did say it was offside... for me it was marginal, a clear offside would have had him at least one step away from the defender not alongside him, another day he might have got the goal... 

22 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

1540055836056_lc_galleryImage_.JPG

Well I did say it was offside... for me it was marginal, a clear offside would have had him at least one step away from the defender not alongside him, another day he might have got the goal... 

It's offside or it is not offside. He is offside. 

Liverpool a bit more composed now, fabinho looks decent.

• Administrator

Chris Sutton is a joke. Huddersfield have shown nothing at all, at least in the 2nd half and he's just said 'Huddersfield showing real Yorkshire grit now, giving it a real go'. I don't think they've had a shot on target and a few minutes before they'd just said it'd gone a bit flat after the subs were made xD

6 minutes ago, Stan said:

Chris Sutton is a joke. Huddersfield have shown nothing at all, at least in the 2nd half and he's just said 'Huddersfield showing real Yorkshire grit now, giving it a real go'. I don't think they've had a shot on target and a few minutes before they'd just said it'd gone a bit flat after the subs were made xD

Awful game all round. Aside from against West Ham i dont think ive seen liverpool be really impressive. 

• Administrator

I know there's the romanticism of last season with it being Huddersfield's first season in the Premier League but they offer absolutely fuck all this season. 

Other than a couple of big lumps up front in Depoitre and Mounie, they have nothing else. At all. There's no pace, no flair, no creativity, no skill about the side. The only tactic they seem to do mildly well is long throws and route one. They are the blue and white version of Stoke from 10 years ago, only less efficient with it. Dogshite stuff. 

• The title was changed to Huddersfield 0-1 Liverpool - Saturday 20th October
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived